Short biceps question

tech123

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
When I flex my biceps, I have a decent sized gap between where my bicep ends and my forearm.

If I push on that area on either side it's not that muscular. Since my biceps aren't going to fill out that area, what should I be doing to make that area tighter/bigger?

I've been doing hammer curls but wanted to see what other ideas were out there.

Ive always been huge believer curls not really needed for biceps
Heavy rows and other pulling movements
When my arms were there best well over 20" 21" on right I rarely curled but did heavy pulling movements

When I flex my biceps, I have a decent sized gap between where my bicep ends and my forearm.

If I push on that area on either side it's not that muscular. Since my biceps aren't going to fill out that area, what should I be doing to make that area tighter/bigger?

I've been doing hammer curls but wanted to see what other ideas were out there.
tech123
Sounds to me that your tendon may be lengthened for some reason likely an old strain. Maybe even strained it when you were too young to remember...
Anyway yeah, you can not really make a tendon bigger or bulkier. Short of surgery I'd say, that's just the way its gonna be.
On a brighter side, your lucky that the original injury wasnt worse or it may have ruptured the tendon completely.

Can't fight genetics. Muscles grow how they are predispositioned to grow. Aside from that, Grim is right, lots of heavy compound moves facilitate growth secondarily. Use curls to polish off the bicep, a great move is the overhead cable curl. Hardly any curl focuses more intensely on the bicep with huge amounts of blood and nutrients being pumped in on every rep!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.