Short blasts

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I seem to train in spurts, I go hard and heavy for a couple-three weeks and then I get a little run down and back off. My blood work was good so im ready to do another blast. I may let the Tren E run out of my system and reall blast some test and keep going with the EQ( I haven't taken much in the last couple weeks).

So my ?
How about short blasts, like 2-3 week, go back to cruise doses for a couple weeks then blast again. I'm thinking of running a gram of test for a couple weeks then back it down for a few. I need to shock my body but I don't like the sides from higher doses...interested in some feedback.

I'm thinking just the opposite bro. I'm going to stay on trt to low Test levels and blast anabolic compounds.

Hanzo said:
I'm thinking just the opposite bro. I'm going to stay on trt to low Test levels and blast anabolic compounds.
Hanzo
X2

I like the short blast idea. I was thinking about doing them. I usually only see gains in the first few weeks anyways

I see what your saying fox, but dont think things would level out well enough for a short cycle or at least with long esters.

Do a short blast of 4 weeks min (2-3 to short just imo) with some other short esters, then back off and cruise. And then could run trt test-e/c with low dose eq through it the on/off. I think that mite work a little better for what your looking for maybe.

i was thinking

100mg tren ace everyday for 6 weeks
100mg test prop eod for 6 weeks
50mg dbol ed for 3 weeks
50mg winny ed for 3 weeks
100mg anadrol for last 3 weeks

go off completely for 2 weeks then cruise on 150mg test e for 6 weeks then repeat

you cant do a short blast with long ester drugs. even short esters drugs take about a week to really start working. minuim blast for short ester would probably be six weeks. if you only go hard for a few weeks at a time your just not that motivated. motivation cant be cured with steroids.

tkasch30 said:
you cant do a short blast with long ester drugs. even short esters drugs take about a week to really start working. minuim blast for short ester would probably be six weeks. if you only go hard for a few weeks at a time your just not that motivated. motivation cant be cured with steroids.
tkasch30For blast/cruise people a very effective method which I plan to use my next off season is short short stints of each drug with test the whole time. Ie npp for 4-5 weeks, switch to tren a 4 week, switch to eq 8 weeks. Switch to mast e 6 weeks, switch to deca 7 weeks, switch to dbol 4 weeks etc. Moderate doses while always swapping compounds. Never letting the body get used to it.

However, the 2-3 week stints mentioned in OP are probably too short to get anything out of it unless you're running orals every time. 4 weeks minimum on short ester and 6 weeks minimum on long ester, depending how long. You basically want a 4 week run with the drug actually pumping in the system

bump AJ, also you gotta take a week off from the gym man to give your body fully recovery. i do 4 weeks then take one full week off.

massdig said:
bump AJ, also you gotta take a week off from the gym man to give your body fully recovery. i do 4 weeks then take one full week off.
massdigbooo
I just deload/light weights..

Hey fox! IMO I think if you would take a step back maybe a week away from the and collaborate your thoughts. You'll figure out what it is you want. Make realistic short term goals and how you plan to get them and get back in. Most people go through these "dry spells" because they don't know what is next. Most people go to the gym and day " I want to get big." Or " I want to cut up." If you ask me that's not a goal. You need a defined line. For example by -X- date I want .5 inches added to my biecept. Or by this date I want to be able to complete a drop set from -x- to -x- weight. Even little stuff like this week I want to hit the gym X times and each time I want to TUT 1500 lbs.
Again this is IMO but you need strikt motivation not ineffective blasts of gear.

Llewelyn says 6-8 week cycles, Roberts says 10-12 weeks. I cruise and blast usually 8-12 weeks. Never high Test, if I go high on a compound it's a high anabolic to androgenic ratio.

Sometimes I'll overlap 2 8 weekers of various compounds, like 8 weeks npp, and start another compound(s) at week 7 and go 8 weeks with that.

i dont know 6 weeks on a long ester? it takes atleast 3-4 weeks for the levels to build up. i would not bother with long esters for any less then 10 weeks min. but thats just my thoughts. even short esters and orals need about a week to build up.

tkasch30 said:
i dont know 6 weeks on a long ester? it takes atleast 3-4 weeks for the levels to build up. i would not bother with long esters for any less then 10 weeks min. but thats just my thoughts. even short esters and orals need about a week to build up.
tkasch30Nahhh by week 3 (2 full weeks in) long esters are working just fine. Maybe not eq, thus the reason I said 8 for eq, but any enanthate ester will be revving by week 2. 4 weeks is just an internet standard that is taught on forums. Its bs for the most part. By 2 weeks in you're close to peak levels in the cycle, over the next week or 2 the differences in build up are real small, and even so, the steroid is still working before that even if not at QUITE maximal build up yet. So therefore, 2 weeks in for it to be nice and pumping, then an extra 4 weeks to work magic= 6 weeks on long ester. 4-5 for short, maybe 7 for deca. 8 for eq. Solid guideline for quick bursts and constant change.

For orals if you aren't noticing anything by day 2 or 3 you probably have some bunk shit. 4 weeks for maximal gains but the buildup is peaked in a couple days. Afterall, the half lives are 8 hours or less, so how would the first few doses effect any levels a week in? They won't. Short esters should easily be felt within a week. Start of second week I always notice by then

tkasch30 said:
tkasch303 pins of long ester you reach saturation. So, 3 pins e5d of Test E and you're saturated, 10 days. If you pin Ace ed it's in your bloodstream as a stable compound in a few days. I'm not saying I'd stick with a 6-8 week cycle, that's what William Llewelyn says. Anthony Roberts says 12 weeks, which I find more realistic for myself (switching compounds midstream, for reasons cited by AJ and below). Llewelyn's book is considered the Bible of gear though.

It has been proven in clinical research, and Llewelyn cites it in his book, that after 6-8 weeks there is diminishing returns and your dose has to go up in order to keep progression and not plateau.

tkasch30 said:
tkasch30
Ok bro don't be offended, but I know I little about motivation. I have been big....jacked ya know what I mean. 270 with 19" arms.
But the deal is I'm not that young, I'm 46, work full time, work on the side for myself, I'm married, I have a toddler and 9 month old( don't always get enough sleep) but I still find time to get into the gym at least a few time a week.
Don't make me take you over my knee boy!

flyingfox said:
Ok bro don't be offended, but I know I little about motivation. I have been big....jacked ya know what I mean. 270 with 19" arms.
But the deal is I'm not that young, I'm 46, work full time, work on the side for myself, I'm married, I have a toddler and 9 month old( don't always get enough sleep) but I still find time to get into the gym at least a few time a week.
flyingfox
LOL.

Lots of great input guys thanks.
My thoughts are
Blast for about 4-6 weeks
Switch up routines
Cruise for a few weeks
Switch up compounds often
Set short term achievable goals for myself

I get bloods done every few months so my Dr. kinda puts me in a position where I have no choice but to cruise and make sure my bloods look good.

flyingfox said:
Lots of great input guys thanks.
My thoughts are
Blast for about 4-6 weeks
Switch up routines
Cruise for a few weeks
Switch up compounds often
Set short term achievable goals for myself

I get bloods done every few months so my Dr. kinda puts me in a position where I have no choice but to cruise and make sure my bloods look good.
flyingfox
Boom! That's^^ a plan!

flyingfox said:
flyingfox
haha, hey i dont know your life story man, im just saying im motivated with or without gear but then again i got no kids and do whatever, whenever i want so we just got different lives i guess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.