short tren blast for halloween...lol

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i;m gonna go as wolverine... shirtless of course... would 2 weeks of tren make much of a difference in my appearance..

i'm already going to do it anyway... just wondering if any one had an opinion on 2 weeks results

tren itself i doubt much.
a rip blend possibly

i'm gonna try it and see... lol... here's a pic from this weekend ... an early halloween thing

Attachments

• wolverine krust48_n.webp
    wolverine krust48_n.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 44
Two weeks of tren ace will def harden you up if your already fairly lean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two week of some ace might help out, but you do a blast of tren base and now your talking bro!! Tren base has no wait time. You will be injecting a lot more frequently, but it's well worth it IMO.

i don't have tren base though... and the last i had was made with guiacol or something that i was allergic too

Got ya. Tren ace would help out but still takes at least a week to get some levels in your system. But there is a small instant release even though it takes days to build. So it would help some bro. But hopefully we get some others to chime in on this.

been on laxogenin and follidrone for a few weeks liking the results... nothing crazy but still nice... been on the tren for a few days and weight is up a few lbs... i think i'll be ready on halloween...lol

current pic attached... a little instagram filtered of course...lol

Attachments

• krustus oct 19 2016.webp
    krustus oct 19 2016.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 22
so... tren ace at 50mgs a day for a week and a half so far... on top of the follidrone and laxogenin... also added in some old epistane i had (real good cutter...winstrol like )... and watching cals a little closer...

the results are showing alrready... got a faint hint of ab veins... serratus is kicking.. if i can drop cals til saturday ..a little... should be a kick ass wolverine.

i'll have pics and some pics of the wife too!

krustus said:
so... tren ace at 50mgs a day for a week and a half so far... on top of the follidrone and laxogenin... also added in some old epistane i had (real good cutter...winstrol like )... and watching cals a little closer...

the results are showing alrready... got a faint hint of ab veins... serratus is kicking.. if i can drop cals til saturday ..a little... should be a kick ass wolverine.

i'll have pics and some pics of the wife too!
krustusI hate u! Just kidding good work

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.