Shoulder injury

JohnBoy

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I think I gave myself a shoulder injury 2 weeks ago and just figured it wasent bad.. I really don’t think it’s anything life or death but I was using a sling shot on bench for the first time and went down way to fast and clipped my neck kind of. It still hurts my left shoulder for benching. Anyone have any advise? It really sucks for me because i really wanna keep going up in wight but I’m stuck right now in the same weight. I would just love some advise if anyone has any.

Warm up, stretch, go lighter, machines, avoid if needed. Down time to heal is better than injury that wont heal or gets worse

I’d definitely get it looked at. I shoulder surgery August of 2020. It was pretty major and I can honestly say it was best they decision. I’m 1000 times better. If I had it looked at sooner I would have had less damage to it. Which means less recovery and surgery wouldn’t have been so major.

And you cod use BPC-157 and TB-500 peptides they are suppose to help healing process.

And you cod use BPC-157 and TB-500 peptides they are suppose to help healing process.
GoProI coupled these two with some low dose GH after having foot surgery. It healed over a month faster after having the same surgery on the other foot two years prior.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.