Shout out thank you to RockShawn

J

JM750

Just wanted to give Rock a big thank you for hooking up a Brother. A week or so ago, I was looking to see if anyone had any of Monsters pre 126.5
Rock hit me up and told me that he had something that was very similar with just as much punch. It is Shock Therapy 125.750
I said, how much you want for it? I'm sure you guys already know the answer!

I told him I couldn't do that, and he said that was the best he could do. Take it for nothing, or don't get it! Well, hell, I wanted this shit. So I told him in return, I'd make a donation to the board. If this stuff was cheap, I wouldn't have minded, but it is not! Shit is crazy expensive.
Anyhow, I butt darted 1cc tonight, and then did chest and bi's. Holy fucking smoke! I was a fucking madman tonight. Like never before. I didn't want to stop, and the weight felt like it was nothing.

So rock Brother, thanks again. You are a good man Sir. Karma coming to you as well.

that's cool as hell.... good dude this rock is (in my yoda voice)...

what's in this stuff?

RS is a BADMOFO I know how he works.. dude woud give the shirt off his back for you.... No doubt in my mind dude is solid.. If he was a real life friend he is the kind of dude you could call at 3 in the morning and he would come to help you..

krustus said:
what's in this stuff?
krustus
Have you ever seen those ingredient labels that you can't even read the words cause they are so long?
That's what's in it! 🙂

hell he'd give you his tighty whities but PLEASE keep them!

Rock is bad ass! He has helped me in the past as well always seems to go the extra mile for the board and it's members.

Wacker said:
Rock is bad ass! He has helped me in the past as well always seems to go the extra mile for the board and it's members.
Wacker
while we are at it, you hooked me up as well more then once. So some karma for you as well. Thanks.

Man guys thanks!! I just really like helping you guys out when I can. You guys are instrumental to keeping on track in my training, especially prep which is on the horizon. I really like this board and the members/staff. I get so much, just like to give back. BTW JM is one hell of a generous dude as well!!! Odin, you can have the shirt off my back ANYDAY. And twice on Sunday brother. I got your 6.

I never thanked you Rock for your used boxer briefs from squat day m m mmmm Rock is solid very helpful good guy for sure.

49er didnt wear them on his ass.....

Hahaha 9er cracks me up! Jm is a great guy and has been very kind to me since I met him on another board. Really good guy. If I was ever in town, I would take him out for a giant lobster or some shit. I got ribs where I'm at, no lobster.

tbonexl said:
Hahaha 9er cracks me up! Jm is a great guy and has been very kind to me since I met him on another board. Really good guy. If I was ever in town, I would take him out for a giant lobster or some shit. I got ribs where I'm at, no lobster.
tbonexlwine, dine, 69!

There are some good guys on this board. Another reason why I like being a member here.

Yeah Brother Rock is one hell of a dude. He hooked me up some time back also, but Im not aloud to talk about it..... Just wanted to add to this thread, he's top notch....

lith56bigguy said:
Yeah Brother Rock is one hell of a dude. He hooked me up some time back also, but Im not aloud to talk about it..... Just wanted to add to this thread, he's top notch....
lith56bigguyGag order..... Yeah have fun with that one. Left it open on purpose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.