Side jobs? What do you do?

Troy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
We have a "what do you do for work" thread, but what do you do besides what you do? I'm looking to start making some hobby income. Not hurting for money or anything, but just want to "work for myself" a little on the side. Anyone here share that mentality? Who here makes money on the side, and how do you do it?

Besides my full time job I was running security at a few places for awhile. Most were on the weekends but one of them was 5 days a week from pretty much after work until bar close, that got old quick even though I was there for over a year and a half!

Thanks
TMM

Train friends , oh , I am going for my PT certificate .
So once that's in the books , I can start making some real side money !!!

i might take a job as an intake coordinator at a drug treatment facility....if they ever schedule me to go for a drug test.

still trying to get my gimp ass a job

I work 6 to 7 days, one job is enough for me. I have to retire next year though and I don't really know what I'm gonna do next.

My job is one that I love and I'm very passionate about. I live it , I love it , I earned it . Best part of it all is that , I get to help so many people it makes me feel proud and accomplished. Full time I work at a supplement shop and basically let people know about aminos Omega threes flaxseed oil liver support things like that I basically only represent the products that I believe in that I have tried and tested the rest of the stuff is BS. My second job I love even more , I train and Coach athletes of all walks of life , both old and young .I write diet plans for them to where they'll eating correctly and more than they ate before they started my nutritional program. The end result is they end up looking better and feeling better. I also have a 24/7 customer support for my clients they want to lose weight or when advance in the bodybuilding industry. The problem we have unfortunately when people join these wack forums this one is exempt of course. I can't stand to see how people make fun of other people , one should feel honored when all these guys and girls are looking for is someone's advice and honesty. Yeah it's true, sometimes you can get asked some pretty obvious and ignorant questions but you have to have patience, because not everybody has the same level of intelligence. So yes I get a ton of satisfaction and it feels good when people thank me how they look how they feel is the best they ever looked in their entire life . Currently I have people I work with that are in your sixties thirties mid-twenties you know and I try to keep everybody on the straight and narrow and I get asked a lot of crazy questions like about AAS and prohormones and peptides , GH , what I think , well you know , I give people my honest and non-biased educated solution and response which is basically you're a grown adult you make conscious decisions and you live with them whether they're good or bad who is to say. I try to be as Fair as possible with everybody and you know sometimes I even volunteer my services because that's how passionate I am about bodybuilding and taking care of one's inner and outer self and becoming the best that we can BE. You're probably asking yourself how can you afford it to work for free. I have a third side hustle or side job but that one I won't discuss but anyways , all I know is that I'm giving back to the world and assisting people that are needing and wanting to get help and can't get it from an efficient source. Enough said

Last edited:
I work and manage a gym. However it's getting bought out... so I'm not sure what's going to happen to me. I do have an offer to work account executive for a private jet charter company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.