Sin pins

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
What's the longest needle they make for a slin pin say 27-30 gauge? I cannot find any longer than 5/8" If they are made could you point me in the right direction....thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

https://www.shopmedvet.com/product/needle-27-x-1-1-4-nipro-100-bx-AH2732/nipro-syringes-needles

TSizemore said:
I thought he wanted slins for a reason...... 🙁
TSizemoreWell I think its just the pin size the syringe part doesn't really matter that much. I pin a lot of stuff with a 1/2 slin though. But if you are doing oils that are thicker, trying to backload a slin can lead to contamination IMHO. Just use a 3ml or 1 ml syringe to draw and switch to the 30ga. Voila!

B-D makes a 27g 1 1/4" needle. Don't know where to purchase them because I grab them out of the supply room at the hospital, but I know they exist.

Sorry guys, the 27g 1 1/2in needle I was referring to is a free needle, not attached to a slin pin. Which like Rock said is just as good, maybe better because you can switch needles after drawing up the gear.

flyingfox said:
What's the longest needle they make for a slin pin say 27-30 gauge? I cannot find any longer than 5/8" If they are made could you point me in the right direction....thanks.
flyingfox
If you go through presizion pins (I think they are a vendor on here) they have 27-30g 1" slin pins.

ok, put the crack pipe away. I like PP but they only have 1/2 and 3/8 (out of stock)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.