Site injecting for healing?

Jhitman9

Recruit
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So recently I stacked TB 500 & BPC 157 to heal my elbow. I site injected the top and bottom of my elbow everyday. It healed me within three weeks. I’m curious to know if site injecting GH would also work just as well? Considering I arm wrestle professionally I’ll be needing the healing process on the regular. I’m currently running 3 iu a day of sero in the belly. But since I came off the peptides I can tell the elbow gets tender a lot more. Just trying to find. More cost efficient way to heal. Buying gh and peptides can get costly.

So recently I stacked TB 500 & BPC 157 to heal my elbow. I site injected the top and bottom of my elbow everyday. It healed me within three weeks. I’m curious to know if site injecting GH would also work just as well? Considering I arm wrestle professionally I’ll be needing the healing process on the regular. I’m currently running 3 iu a day of sero in the belly. But since I came off the peptides I can tell the elbow gets tender a lot more. Just trying to find. More cost efficient way to heal. Buying gh and peptides can get costly.
Jhitman9Try Cissus it's helped me a lot. Deca also good. There are also arnica muscle rubs that are great, Epson salt baths. Few other options.

Id also stay on them at a maintenance dose at least the tb500.

Look at tjk it's much cheaper

Try Cissus it's helped me a lot. Deca also good. There are also arnica muscle rubs that are great, Epson salt baths. Few other options.

Id also stay on them at a maintenance dose at least the tb500.

Look at tjk it's much cheaper
GRIMHaven’t tried cissus. I’ll look into that. Deca does help me a lot with my joints, just have to work harder to keep the water off me. I could lower that does tho. Broo I have experimented with almost every massage/stretch known to man although they do work I beat my arms up daily from competition an training. Definitely gonna look into tjk on the peptides. What about gh, who is best for bulk order on that. An I think your right, just stay on the peptide an keep the gh in me. If it worked why change it..

Haven’t tried cissus. I’ll look into that. Deca does help me a lot with my joints, just have to work harder to keep the water off me. I could lower that does tho. Broo I have experimented with almost every massage/stretch known to man although they do work I beat my arms up daily from competition an training. Definitely gonna look into tjk on the peptides. What about gh, who is best for bulk order on that. An I think your right, just stay on the peptide an keep the gh in me. If it worked why change it..
Jhitman9gh i'm no help on, rarely ever used it. to pricey.

Tjk $70 for 10 5mg tb500 plus ship of course but far cheaper than domestic research

GRIMDefinitely gonna add this to my list. Got three months to heal and get on the best cycle I can for strength and endurance. Next competition is December. Currently just running sust an mast to lean up a bit before I blast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.