site not working well for 2 days

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
My chat doesnt work every time I hit new replies it kicks me off I have to keep trying I cant see pics. I already reset phone cookies cache anyone else having problems?

[attachment deleted by admin]

That is the DDOS protection.

Standard browsers working fine.

I upped the level to the max it can be, however this is DDOS protection doing its job.

Cell phones for some reason appear to send more requests than they should.

i dont know if you have a setting for this?

I loaded it with Safari..
zero issues
I cleared the forum cache.

What link is locking you out?

The DDOS protection will block you if you constantly hitting refresh, or your phone constantly sending requests.

That's how it works

can you try a different browser?

Is it still doing it?

GRIM said:
can you try a different browser?

Is it still doing it?
GRIMOk im on now using some free vpn tor browser and seems to be working just super slow but 8 can see peoples chats let me check if I can see pics

which points to your ip being tripped from flooding

49ER said:
Ya something is wrong I cant see anyone avi or pics still. What does that mean about my ip?
49ERmore like your phone.

Pics are loading fine.
Try a different browser or reset your phone

have you tried clearing cache/cookies since I changed settings?
I cant make the DDOS security less as then the server will go down from the DDOS

GRIM said:
have you tried clearing cache/cookies since I changed settings?
I cant make the DDOS security less as then the server will go down from the DDOS
GRIMYes last nigbt cleared everything ill try again sometime when I click on a link it wont go through I have to keep trying

The same thing was happening to me on the phone. Then i downloaded goggle chrome and it works fine again.

49ER said:
Your a life saver just downloaded g.chrome works good now thanks!
49ER
You are the life saver...lol i was reading this thread...i was oh shit thats what happening to me, i read grims respond and thats how i figured it out..

pulooooooo said:
You are the life saver...lol i was reading this thread...i was oh shit thats what happening to me, i read grims respond and thats how i figured it out..
puloooooooIm a dummy when it comes to computer type stuff if u hadnt said it I would never know what google chrome was I just looked for it in my play store lol

AWESOME!
glad you figured a work around 🙂

Is there an issue with pics on tapa grim? Can't see pics on eg with tapa anymore

Z82 said:
Is there an issue with pics on tapa grim? Can't see pics on eg with tapa anymore
Z82no clue, I dont have tapa.
There shouldnt be, only thing changed is DDOS protection

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.