Sleep apnea. TRT questions.

Chase Tail

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea yesterday. Having 40 apnea episodes per hour. I’m actually kind of excited to get a cpap and hopefully I will feel better. I hear it’s a game changer. Has anyone here had a big change in energy levels after a cpap?

I mentioned to the nurse today that I am tired af all the time. She suggested getting blood work to check my test levels. Problem is I’m running test right now haha. I’m friends with the nurse, but not good enough friends to tell her I’m on test. I would like to go on trt just to shut my wife up. She feels more comfortable with that even though it’s the same shit lol. How long should I wait to get blood work after last pin? Will it not be alarmingly low and be obvious what’s going on?

I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea yesterday. Having 40 apnea episodes per hour. I’m actually kind of excited to get a cpap and hopefully I will feel better. I hear it’s a game changer. Has anyone here had a big change in energy levels after a cpap?

I mentioned to the nurse today that I am tired af all the time. She suggested getting blood work to check my test levels. Problem is I’m running test right now haha. I’m friends with the nurse, but not good enough friends to tell her I’m on test. I would like to go on trt just to shut my wife up. She feels more comfortable with that even though it’s the same shit lol. How long should I wait to get blood work after last pin? Will it not be alarmingly low and be obvious what’s going on?
Chase TailI hear you on the wife thing mine is the same way.
And what type of gear are you running just test and how much that's the only way I'm going to be able to calculate how long you got to wait. But normally if you're just running like test E or C, and not a super long Ester like nadolone or something you still need to wait a month to a month and a half so your test levels are low enough to for your levels to be down low enough that the doctor will put you on trt.

I hear you on the wife thing mine is the same way.
And what type of gear are you running just test and how much that's the only way I'm going to be able to calculate how long you got to wait. But normally if you're just running like test E or C, and not a super long Ester like nadolone or something you still need to wait a month to a month and a half so your test levels are low enough to for your levels to be down low enough that the doctor will put you on trt.
GoProSorry for not being clear. I’m running 500mg of Test E per week. Should someone come off with or without PCT? I’m kind of concerned about that.

Still don’t understand my wife’s thinking. It’s only an issue when we’re not getting along. Then I’m “on steroids”. But if it was from the dr I’m on TRT I guess. If she doesn’t get her weed from the dispensary I guess she’s on hardcore street drugs haha

At 500 mg a week if you wait a month and a week your level should be down to below 200 ish which is going to be great for trt getting started. And I would not do a PCT cuz you want your levels be really low so the dock does for sure put you on trt.

And I completely understand the weed thing too my wife was pissed until I got my card on that.

Chase TailI have the c pap not as many episodes as you should notice a difference as you use it when I got covid could not use it and they shut me down It really changed my crit level brought it way down. Now I sleep with wedge and pillow keeps me good for now. Also they have new wake meds as well I use adipex on occasion but docs were persc modifinal now senosi.

i did a t check once about 3 weeks after my last pin.. and got 90 from a ref range of between 200(or 250) and 800

Going through the dr is an absolute pain. Went on 200mg every two weeks. Which we all know it’s not optimal to go 2 weeks in between injections. Re-tested and it came back around 240. I said that’s still pretty low huh? They said ok so we will put you on 200mg every week. I split that up twice a week for a while. Had to get re-tested again so I did the once a week as they suggested. 7 days before my blood draw. Which they don’t even advise me when I should be getting bloods in relation to my injection frequency. It comes back 745. Now they want bloods again because they hadn’t checked my hematocrit levels. I go in there assuming it’s just for that. But they’re also checking hormone levels and I just took 100mg 2 days prior. My T level comes back above 1400. My red blood cell count is 56.1. The range they told me is 41-55. So you know what their advice is………completely stop taking the test cold turkey for a month and come back and get all your levels checked again. Yeah not gonna happen. Long story short I’ve had blood drawn 5 times. I pay $57 for 4 ML’s. What a hassle. A 2 second google search will show it’s a bad idea to stop TRT cold turkey.

yeah u probably going to GP for it, i was getting official TRT script via a GP, and same fakin shit, he dropped me from trt as well, i think an Endo would be better to go to

yeah u probably going to GP for it, i was getting official TRT script via a GP, and same fakin shit, he dropped me from trt as well, i think an Endo would be better to go to
kragonYeah I’m going to a GP. They have zero knowledge of it. In fact a month ago after my blood work they called and said we want to switch you to Xyosted. I said why would I switch? My total T is over 700. They said well your free is only 24. So I’m looking up Xyosted as I’m on the phone with them thinking it’s something different. It’s just enanthate in an epi pen. All in all it’s been a huge waste of time and money trying to go the legit route. I could understand if I was getting legitimate medical advice. But this ain’t it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.