Sleep

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Sleep is number 1 on the list right up there with h20. There are different levels of sleep we all know this. Like when your sort of sleeping but still aware of the noise and shit going on around you. Then there is the deep sleep at night when your body has totally shut down and healing growing certain things are at work in your body when you reach that deep sleep stage you we me all of us need that more than I think a lot of us guys really understand how important it is and how much better they may look or how much stronger all that if they got a couple extra hours of good deep sleep every night. I love test prop/tren ace/winstrol stacks 60 days 100/100/100mgs every other day. When I get to day 20 I start pinning it every day instead of every other. Day 40 go back to pinning every other day til day 60. I love it. But this thread is about sleep. I'm a seasoned lifter man I got my miles in and I cannot stress enough get more sleep if you can.

Like I said in my thread "feeling drained" I cannot sleep without a sleeping pill. Better that than tossing and turning for hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.