Small lump

ram97

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
OK guys Im running tren and test. Tren at 100 eod and test at 250 a week. Problem is I got a small lump about the size of a pencil eraser behind my right nipple. It is sore to the touch. What do most guys use to get rid of this? Letro? Adex? and dosing? I gotta get rid of this damn thing.

Ram97

Yup letro but size of eraser thats pretty big ive gotten rid of a lump smaller than that but I caught it quick. Best bet dont fuck around buy some pharm grade letro that way you dont run the chance of it being bunk or bad batch. I was dealings with sore nips several weeks recently nothing made it go away completely until I got pharm letro.

It could be prolactin but I highly doubt it 100mg eod is small dose estro has to be high get some blood work if you can.

The issues I've seen with bloodwork while running tren is it can skew results. Yielding high estro when actually it's the prolactin.

That's why you always run prami or caber on every tren run IMO

Regardless, it's fixable.

Youngtricep98 said:
The issues I've seen with bloodwork while running tren is it can skew results. Yielding high estro when actually it's the prolactin.

That's why you always run prami or caber on every tren run IMO

Regardless, it's fixable.
Youngtricep98Ya you know ive had some insane estro levels on 250mg test when im on tren so I believe it. I always run caber though so not sure what the problem is I just got some prami to try as well

Prolactin gyno seems to be more prevalent with deca or higher doses of tren. Thats not to say it couldnt be though. You either need letro or caber or both. Eraser size is still manageable. Guys with marble size still reverse it with letro. 2.5 mgs a day for a week or two will kill it and your estro so taper back into your adex or aromasin. And pick up some caber or prami.

i don't think a lump can appear without estrogen... so letro... for prolactin to cause gyno i believe you still have to have high estro... high estro plus high prolactin = milk

krustus said:
i don't think a lump can appear without estrogen... so letro... for prolactin to cause gyno i believe you still have to have high estro... high estro plus high prolactin = milk
krustus
Yes prolactin is a result of high estro so treat for both to be sure. Just saying!!

Im using caber at .5ml every 3 days. Maybe i need to bump. Im gonna get some letro and adex from cm it looks like.

Ram97

I got a small lump, about the size of a dime, behind one of my nipples years ago and I took nolvadex and knocked it out in a week. That was the first and only lump I ever got.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.