Smalls1

M

MrJerry

Hey anyone know how to get a hold of smalls? I won his auction, sent the money and haven't gotten the product. Now he's list as a guest and I can't even PM him.

MrJerry said:
Hey anyone know how to get a hold of smalls? I won his auction, sent the money and haven't gotten the product. Now he's list as a guest and I can't even PM him.
MrJerry
Pm me your email addy ill have him contact you.

Well goods finally showed up. The fucking post office must have gone back to the pony express to cut costs.

MrJerry said:
Well goods finally showed up. The fucking post office must have gone back to the pony express to cut costs.
MrJerry
The PO has been fucking up alot lately.

colochine said:
MrJerry said:
MrJerry
The PO has been fucking up alot lately.

Yes it has Colo... and I don't know all the details between smalls and what's been going on but he has always been a solid member

colochine said:
RockShawn said:
Was any of it crashed?
RockShawnLol I think he won protein. Smalls has plenty of cloudy test if anyone is interested though 🙂
sure send to me.
not being a total noob, i know in winter when you live in cold weather it happens..

ill take it, no problem

My mailman never crashes..y'all must have bad drivers..lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.