Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
For anyone that has never taken real primo it is definitely a treat and nice change. I have never tried to purchase it since it is one of if not the most faked steroid on the market but Snake has real primo and I hope he continues to be able to get the real powders.

It claims to be an antidepressant and well it seems to be the best, made me feel good period, not a d-bol rip the door off good just an overall good feeling.

I have been eating like shit anything and everything and it still keeps my stomach flatter and tighter so it does work with burning fat and leaning you up, also primo meaning #1 or best is what I would say and I would add this to any cycle to help with bloat, fat burning and just an overall good feeling.
Just bumped it up to 800mg ew, 400mg 2x wk along with 250mg sust 2x wk but I am just playing around with it to see how it makes me feel and what results I get without trying or eating right, so I would say with Primo if you eat right you will get good results synergistically from whatever cycle you do.

Just my take on it but about to have to order another bottle from snake soon and maybe go up to 1000mg a week but I think 800mg might be minimum for really serious bber's even though i did feel good and notice results from a lesser amount.

Will keep all my bro's up to date on this as I experiment.

For anyone that has never taken real primo it is definitely a treat and nice change. I have never tried to purchase it since it is one of if not the most faked steroid on the market but Snake has real primo and I hope he continues to be able to get the real powders.

It claims to be an antidepressant and well it seems to be the best, made me feel good period, not a d-bol rip the door off good just an overall good feeling.

I have been eating like shit anything and everything and it still keeps my stomach flatter and tighter so it does work with burning fat and leaning you up, also primo meaning #1 or best is what I would say and I would add this to any cycle to help with bloat, fat burning and just an overall good feeling.
Just bumped it up to 800mg ew, 400mg 2x wk along with 250mg sust 2x wk but I am just playing around with it to see how it makes me feel and what results I get without trying or eating right, so I would say with Primo if you eat right you will get good results synergistically from whatever cycle you do.

Just my take on it but about to have to order another bottle from snake soon and maybe go up to 1000mg a week but I think 800mg might be minimum for really serious bber's even though i did feel good and notice results from a lesser amount.

Will keep all my bro's up to date on this as I experiment.
ThorThanks for the post man! My primo cycle is coming to an end soon. I do really love the stuff! I wish it didnt take so much oil and that it wasnt so expensive... it legit cost like 12x the amount of test to make. I would do it year round if it was cheaper.

I did not know it was considered an antidepressant...lol. maybe that's why I havent bn hating life so much lol

Thanks for the post man! My primo cycle is coming to an end soon. I do really love the stuff! I wish it didnt take so much oil and that it wasnt so expensive... it legit cost like 12x the amount of test to make. I would do it year round if it was cheaper.

I did not know it was considered an antidepressant...lol. maybe that's why I havent bn hating life so much lol
SnakemanNice, yes sir it says it works as an antidepressant or has antidepressant affects and it sure does. 🙂

I might ride the snake next time I buy some Primo!

Old school we used to say if a lab had good Primo the rest of the gear will be fire. I have used other products from Snake with great results. Just got some Tren A and Test PP yet to try his Primo.

I stopped at 800mg and started backing it off/tapering back down. To me 800mg is a very good dose to run a full cycle but like I said I did feel it's affects at lower doses say 400 to 600 mg wk, I am interested to see how it's affects with sustenon and tren e added to it. I heard people say that var and masteron were just as good and cheaper alternatives and that may be true to a point but nothing gives you the same mental affect/feeling and the total package in the end IMO.

Last edited:
I stopped at 800mg and started backing it off/tapering back down. To me 800mg is a very good dose to run a full cycle but like I said I did feel it's affects at lower doses say 400 to 600 mg wk, I am interested to see how it's affects with sustenon and tren e added to it. I heard people say that var and masteron were just as good and cheaper alternatives and that may be true but nothing gives you the same mental affect/feeling IMO.
Thor
Best I ever looked was primo at 800 with Tren ace and test prop. But man I had some pip from the oil volume. Hair started falling out too. But man I was a god there for a bit. Primo is my all time favorite compound. I just started making my own to alleviate the costs. It’s just stupid expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best I ever looked was primo at 800 with Tren ace and test prop. But man I had some pip from the oil volume. Hair started falling out too. But man I was a god there for a bit. Primo is my all time favorite compound. I just started making my own to alleviate the costs. It’s just stupid expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RicnixonCare to share your brewing recipe?.....looking into it myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.