Snoring.. Wtf?

V

Vino 1

So apparently I've started snoring like a freight train this week. I've never snored in my life. And of course my old lady saw something on tv that steroids makes u snore. Now I've never heard this but I'm curious. Anyone ever experience this? I've never snored on previous cycles so why now? I'm low bodyfat and not real big anyways so I'm not a huge ass just sawing logs
Running this:
Test E 1g EW
Deca 500mg EW
Aromasin 12.5mg eod

I think this is fairly common, I snore like a Mofo on gear. My wife has to wake mega couple time a night so I roll to my side so it's not so bad. I would like to here some more members chime in on this.

I started snoring bad about a year ago. I went and had a sleep study done and I have sleep apnea. So now I sleep with this crazy machine with this silly mask! I tell my wife its my Bane mask...lol But that thing make life so much better! We went on a little trip a few months ago and I didnt bring my machine.... I was forced to take a pillow and blanket out on the balcony and slept out there...lol

C-pap sleeper for years now. Can't leave home without it

My doc recommended the Sleep Study for me. He said.a person
may stop breathing while snoring if its a major issue.

It's just odd that I never snored before and I been running gear for a couple years now. I definetely snore a lot when I drink alcohol too kuntry but thankfully that hasn't been an issue as of late. My pops has the machine when he sleeps to help him not snore. He's like a bear its ridiculous. I've also been quite tired lately and I'm starting to think its interfering with my sleep.

Snoring is a result of the airway being blocked, not the compounds inside the body. I have to roll over on my side now cause it pisses Supergirl off. No Bueno 🙁

I have never snored in my life until I start running gear and grabbing some size. I am sure it has something to do with the weight increase. Anyways I sleep just fine but drives wife mad... I was always wanting to ask this question myself. good thread vino..

I was thinking maybe it has something to do with adding size too but I didn't think I'd added THAT much. Lol

smoove said:
C-pap sleeper for years now. Can't leave home without it
smoove

I got one of those bad boys too, can't make it through the night with it, always wake up feeling like somebody is suffocating me, and I rip it off

Bumping thread. Apparently my snoring has gotten BAD. My poor old lady said she can hear me snoring when she's in the living room with the door to our room closed. Wakes me up to tell me to roll over. I'm a train apparently. So a couple nights ago I got those breathe right nasal strips and it seems to have helped. She said she didn't hear me snore at all last night. So I don't know just thought I'd throw that out there. Will update if it turns out to be a cure 🙂

I need a cpap machine as well. They wanna do another fucking sleep study on me and I dont want to go thru with that BS again...

My wife says I snore like crazy when I am on gear, she says it is worse when I am on tren.

DGAF said:
My wife says I snore like crazy when I am on gear, she says it is worse when I am on tren.
DGAF
I have noticed a increase since I started tren as well, have even woke myself up it gets so bad a few nights. Like I'm out of air?

Wacker said:
I have noticed a increase since I started tren as well, have even woke myself up it gets so bad a few nights. Like I'm out of air?
Wacker
Funny you say that cause I have woke myself up a few times when I was on tren. Its got to be bad if you are asleep and you snore so loud that you wake yourself up out of a deep sleep! Like wtf was that noise, oh shit it was me lol.

Now that I'm completely off all gear and in PCT I don't snore at all. Been on pct since the 11th. I've really reined in my stomach. It was bloated as hell. I really think that extra weight contributed to the snoring as well. Just wanted to update this thread now that I have some clarity to it.

Gear doesnt make me snore. Its peptides for me. I thought it was gear
but then realized it was gh of any kind that made me snore like a bear.
Took me 3 months while off Gh to get back to normal again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.