SnW's intro

S

ShortnWide

Hello to all. I've been here for a little over a week but just getting around to my intro.
I think many of you know me or at least know my name.
I see a bunch of names I recognize from other boards here. So fare the board def seem great.
I'm from BOP......in know.......& S-F, GH-15, CM, PM, OLM, IM, FG, DM, and a few other boards. I'm really active on only a few, the rest are just check-ins.

I've been training for 7+ years in the gym.
Training hard as a bodybuilder for 3+ years.
A personal trainer for 4+ years.
I just started nationally competing in BBing shows in 2012.
Idk if a pro card is in my future but you bet your ass I'm giving it my all.

I have ran many many cycles and have a pretty extensive knowledge of HGH, slin and pharm IGF.
I know I bit about dieting, posing, mass training, strength training and other fitness areas.

I have been a construction worker, an RN, a trainer and now a buisness owner. I am very straight forwarded and sorry if too blunt at times but I've been around the block a few times and don't like BS or anything else of that nature.

I'll chime in at times and post when I'm free. If I don't know much about a subject you def won't here much from me on it.

My current off season stats are:
213lbs. (And going up, just competed in July.)
5'5"
Lifts......I don't really track it much as I'm a bodybuilder not a power lifter.

And thanks out to Grim, JDB3, Smoove and BigMoose for the invites.

No way brother! Glad to see you made it over here.

SnW is a damn good guy

What good brother.....nice to see a fellow brotha on here

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Short is great guy, delt with him a few times, has a great knowledge on AAS and methods. Gladd you made it over my man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.