so after my cut... how to you stay focused

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i cut down 30lbs in about 6 months...Jan - July last year... have been able to maintain that level of leanness since then.. or at least very close...

but i feel a little adrift...lost ... without the diet rules as strict as they were....lol.. i really only counted cals and protein.

catch myself always wondering am i fatter?..... am i the same..etc... currently only on TRT of about 150mg of test d a week and some growth hormone peptides (just enough for the skin and health ) lifting about 4 days a week ..upper / lower split.. don't plan on any blasting til way into spring for a summer cutter to try and get to below 10ish%

my body weight has stay within 5 lbs of my lowest.. and all clothes still fit the same

my goal is just to be lean... mass is not a priority to me... strength would be cool... and maybe some strategically placed mass. i want to look slim and fit in a suit and jacked and tanned at h=the beach... a greg plitt type look... or hollywood ripped i call it

do any of you guys have trouble relaxing the rules for a time... i know i need to... as you can't diet year round without problems... same as an advanced lifter can't gain strength every workout... you have to go through cycles.. but i don't bulk... any tips would be appreciated

I am in a similar boat Krustus. I decided that my hunt for mass has come to end for the most part. Got up to 200 and my back hurt, I felt slow and sluggish, my cardio was absolute shit. I just cut down to 179 and may go as low as 175 and hover there. What I have noticed was that even though I have lost a bit of muscle and strength most of the weigh was not true muscle anyway. Now I look better (at least to some) feel a shit ton better and can actually climb a flight of stairs without dying.

My diet is strict but not brutal. One night a week I pig out pretty good just to be a human. You are absolutely right that its a slow process and my body is taking a bit to get used to the lower cal intake. I am hungry all the fucking time but it is not nearly as bad as it was when I started the cut. My opinion is this, stay within 10 pounds of a range that you know that when you want to do your blast you can drop fairly easily. You and I both know we cant have that super shredded look for more than a couple weeks at a time. So stay with in that ten pound range so when u choose to flip that switch you can drop that little bit of weight, hop on cycle and get that beach body or Hollywood body. Again, you cant look like your on steroids with out being on steroids. I am on a small blast right now of EQ, Mast E, T3 and Test. Keeps me looking good but when I flip the Tren switch thats when the real magic will happen.

Stay in a livable range that may be even a little uncomfortable at times. Like you said consistency is everything. The closer we can keep our bodies to the way we want to look when we add the gear the results are just gonna be that much better.

Thanks LT.. don't know if I have ever been super ripped or shredded... but lean enough
That almost everyone has a comment. . And the Mrs loves it... and I would like to remain at that level.. and maybe dip down a little leaner in the summer time.

I'm probably only gonna do I blast a year from here on out... so to look like a super freak won't be possible. .. but to be pretty lean, jacked and tan year round .. thats the goal..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

krustus date=1480635784 said:
Thanks LT.. don't know if I have ever been super ripped or shredded... but lean enough
That almost everyone has a comment. . And the Mrs loves it... and I would like to remain at that level.. and maybe dip down a little leaner in the summer time.

I'm probably only gonna do I blast a year from here on out... so to look like a super freak won't be possible. .. but to be pretty lean, jacked and tan year round .. thats the goal..

krustus date=1480635784thats a good goal Krustus, healthy and athletic and feeling good!

took a vid about a month or so ago... pretty much holding this since july... just the mind fuck of trying to eat and build my metabolism and always thinking "am i getting fat?"

Attachments

its all about routines and habits, sure I eat ice cream now on a sunday or have a taste of potato chips if I want, i eat more burgers than if its June, but your basic monday through friday week needs to be a sustainable consistent pattern, then its all easy, do cardio because you enjoy it and its good for you, lift for the pump.

sometimes I think you're a crazy bastard. You are incredibly disciplined and totally all in. If lean is your priority, then being where you are at your age with no goals to compete is rather impressive. I leaned out over the summer myself however, Im a mass freak and hate it. Wife loves me lean otherwise Id live on deca and dbol honestly lol.

Stop beating yourself up Krustus, you look freaking fantastic!!!!!

i'm at around 179 too, Lt. you copycat!

krustus date=1480688453 said:
took a vid about a month or so ago... pretty much holding this since july... just the mind fuck of trying to eat and build my metabolism and always thinking "am i getting fat?"
krustus date=1480688453you look great. not just for your age nonsense but great in general regardless of age. you can be very proud

krustus said:
krustusLook great bro

Thanks brothers ... the compliments and encouragement mean a lot!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.