So be honest men. What is the longest you all have run tren?

Been on it now for about a year , Lol. Just had blood work done last month and all is good

I would assume you're a little younger than me lol Im in my 40's. But thats awesome to hear bout the bloodwork

Ran it tren e for 20 weeks. That's the longest I have gone.

Tren E 14 weeks, I got cock blocked by my anxiety my last round.

Tren ace 12 1/2 weeks. That was summer 2013. Was bat shit crazy after week 9 and was ready to and needed to come off (mentally. Shit messes with my head after that long) but stayed with it another 3 1/2 weeks. It's hard to step away from the progress it allows you to make. Honestly for me the longer you can go the better it gets.

That being said I keep ace to 8 week blast.

And I'm 28 btw

I WONT ADMIT. NOONE WOULD BELIEVE IT.
Guess you could say I'm on TTRT. TEST TREN REPLACEMENT THERAPY.

I've ran ace for 16 weeks.. at the end I was running 100mg a day and I couldn't breathe after a superset workout and came off for a while.

lith56bigguy said:
Just seeing how long you have all run tren???????
lith56bigguyWait you mean i can't run it forever? ?? Lol jk

I've probably ran as long as 20 weeks. Only reason i come off is to give my body a break from contest prep.
Bloods take a hit with tren, orals and calorie deficit.

jshredz said:
Wait you mean i can't run it forever? ?? Lol jk

I've probably ran as long as 20 weeks. Only reason i come off is to give my body a break from contest prep.
Bloods take a hit with tren, orals and calorie deficit.
jshredz
I know a guy that's been taken one gram a week for two years

Hogslayer how's that guy look? Lol I'd bet he's a damn beast to handle a dose like that for so long

What was the Internet story of the little ripped guy who died because he took tren for one full year. I figured it was more Internet bullshit.

tunaman7 said:
What was the Internet story of the little ripped guy who died because he took tren for one full year. I figured it was more Internet bullshit.
tunaman7
After all this time on tren and perfect blood work I really don't believe it's that bad for you. I think almost any oral drug is worse for you

about 21 weeks... till it didn't feel like it did anything at high doses... but that came with some medical problems at 49, next time 12 weeks and off

Taking a blend right now and 75mg and tren a is in the blend. That's 225mg a week and I have three bottles. So to be honest just doing it till its gone.

Low dose and only three bottles so it will be a little over 10weeks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.