so been in the hospital for kidney failure

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
A week now I've never been in so much pain and as of now I'm still here and can't leave till my kidney levels go down. I was on tren e I drank a lot of monster and pre workout, I am only 25 uhgg. Has anyone went through this?

Damn that sucks were you dehydrated or taking orals? Any cycle support?

Best of luck brother hope all returns to normal soon.

Yeah guess got super dry bro and I don't do oarls and know support uhgg I'm never fucking with tren again also

halfnatty said:
Yeah guess got super dry bro and I don't do oarls and know support uhgg I'm never fucking with tren again also
halfnatty
That sucks you do what ever makes you feel or get better-I run a lot of tren and have had no issues but take shit loads of cycle support. You always have NPP but at your age I would chill and get better!

Damn bro , hope u feel better soon !!!
I just got out the hospital a few weeks back and my liver enzymes were elevated. Bro I never knew how important cycle supports were until now !!! I mean I've always taken them while on cycle but now more than ever !!
I will always have them while on cycle , u can't fuck around !!!
Ur young bro and ull be alright .
I've also fucked with Tren and love it , just have to have all the right materials at hand to make it a successful run !!!
Hope u feel better , keep us posted !!!
Btw Hospitals SUCK , I hate them !!!

Thanks everyone and I felt like my insides were gonna blow uhg I never felt so much pain ever.

Sorry to hear of your health issue... You are young so hopefully your body has that advantage to help with your recovery... Wishing you a speedy recovery man!

I had both my kidneys fail. Woke up and my face was swollen. Pissing out syrup (blood). Was in hospital for 2 weeks. Drew blood over 8x a day while there checking levels. Could only drink 8oz of fluid a day for the first week and only water and/or cranberry juice. Couldn't have any sodium for 2 months at minimum. Had bloods checked every month for a year straight. Then every 6months for the following 5 years. That shit is no joke. Hope you recover quick.

Bro This is scaring me. I'm on tren e 800mg a week and orals and I just started pissing dark orange with a tint of red. I'm on like week 5 though.

very sorry to hear. Forget about running anything till you get your levels back to normal bro. Good luck in your recovery

how long have you been running it? There was a period I was ripping tren for about 20 weeks, and drinking heavy friday and sat, plus take party drugs and never had any issues? My bloods have always been fine, very slightly elevated in the past but nothing to crazy..... Everyone is different though.

I stay on test all year round but the tren e I was on for 8 weeks at 400 a week. I don't believe it was really the tren that did it I mean being on May have spiked it yes but I think it was just from all the monsters and pre workouts and fat burners

I stay on test all year round but the tren e I was on for 8 weeks at 400 a week. I don't believe it was really the tren that did it I mean being on May have spiked it yes but I think it was just from all the monsters and pre workouts and fat burners
halfnattyditch the monsters and fat burners, imo. it was most likely a combination of things.

Bro that's a horrible sign man you better go get checked out
Trenaholic said:
Bro This is scaring me. I'm on tren e 800mg a week and orals and I just started pissing dark orange with a tint of red. I'm on like week 5 though.
Trenaholic

My levels are going back down yay 🙂 .I'm done drinking I'm done with monsters and everything if I run gear I may only stick with test and that's it, is there anyone here with great knowledge on test and kidneys if never heard people getting bad kidneys just from test? ?

But I will be taking a month off from everything to just cLEAN OUT my body

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.