Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I've had far more than the 7 strokes I thought I had. New neurologist

stroke3.webpstroke2.webpstroke4.webp

zoomed through mri's showing just a few. No wonder why Im such a wreck lol

attached just a few images of some of them

@GRIM these are all around the stem/base area where you had the major one no? are these recent? or just discovered cuz the new Neuro doesn't suck like the last one?

@GRIM these are all around the stem/base area where you had the major one no? are these recent? or just discovered cuz the new Neuro doesn't suck like the last one?
kragonnope ive got three different areas majorly damaged these are just a few of them. newest one was when covid came out

Holy crap brotha.....not good. Do you know what's causing these strokes? Gotta get this under control my friend.

I truly hope they can find out what is causing these strokes. No one deserve to be hurting and missing out on life due to this I am definitely talking to the big guy up stairs for you.

Chlomid was the original cause...subsequent ones damage from the originals

Ouch, that sure is not good, but you are lucky to even be alive and at least you are functional and can move around to some extent. perhaps get another opinion from another good neurologist to be sure of things. Hope all this isn't going fuck you over as you get older.

Ouch, that sure is not good, but you are lucky to even be alive and at least you are functional and can move around to some extent. perhaps get another opinion from another good neurologist to be sure of things. Hope all this isn't going fuck you over as you get older.
IronFoxscene multiple including top in my state

Clomid
Crazy
Clomid gets me sick as all hell 5 to 10 mins after I take one. My temp goes way up till I puke, them I feel better. The stuff is poison for me.
Never felt that sick in my life.

Clomid
Crazy
Clomid gets me sick as all hell 5 to 10 mins after I take one. My temp goes way up till I puke, them I feel better. The stuff is poison for me.
Never felt that sick in my life.
squatstersame here. i've only tried it once and it was horrible

Man is this all from the Clomid you took?

I'm sorry it's been a minute since I've been on here for any great length, but I remember about the hell you went through.

Man is this all from the Clomid you took?

I'm sorry it's been a minute since I've been on here for any great length, but I remember about the hell you went through.
Walkeryes dr prescribed clomid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.