So I think I tore my bicep

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I was at work, some female coming off a small ladder with one hand full of shit, misjudges her steps coming down. Starts to fall backwards I just happen to be there, I catch her ease her to the ground then help her up.
I'm thinking cool right place right time. Then I feel my right bicep getting real stiff, started to bother me looked at arm from my angle looked good thought maybe I strained it. Was at the end of the day, so driving home really started to flare up super stiff with a burning/pain.
Got home took off my shirt in the bathroom to take a shower, flex that bicep noticed it look like it was detached for my shoulder. I'm like fuck me, drove my ass urgent Care, PA said yup sure looks like it.
Since it's a work-related injury had to fill out a C4, not going to use my private insurance. Now got to referral to go see the orthopedic and do your MRI. Probably alot of red tape to go thru with a workman's comp. This really blows I was on blast with test, Deca and tbol.
Still going to go and I do legs, I'm just wondering if I could do super light chest, Tris and shoulders. I'm assuming any back exercises that evolved pulling pretty much out.
Has anybody kept training with a partially torn bicep

Here's my life for the next 6 weeks. Reattach bicep and rotator cuff tear surgery this past Thursday.
The worse part is trying to sleep. Right now the lazy boy is the best option for me. Keeping my calories low, it could be so easy to get fat just sit around not doing nothing.
Did drive to the gym that in itself was a fuckin hassle. At first try the stationary bike, was too much movement on the arm it was killing me. So just went to the treadmill instead. Now it's no point going to the gym just for treadmill, we'll just walk around the neighborhood have a good pace.
2 weeks the bandages come off, but realistically won't be lifting weights on the right side three or four months
Pooh6369
Quote IMG_20211024_105402280.webp

Here's my life for the next 6 weeks. Reattach bicep and rotator cuff tear.
The worse part is trying to sleep. Right now the lazy boy is the best option for me. Keeping my calories low, it could be so easy to get fat just sit around not doing nothing.
Did drive to the gym that in itself was a fuckin hassle. At first try the stationary bike, was too much movement on the arm it was killing me. So just went to the treadmill instead. Now it's no point going to the gym just for treadmill, we'll just walk around the neighborhood have a good pace.
2 weeks the bandages come off, but realistically won't be lifting weights on the right side three or four months
Pooh6369

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.