Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
A 20's year old kid last night.
Only a light limited version of my back and dealt workout.

Was funny he was getting light headed, he couldn't believe I train like that.

These kids I swear don't know how to actually workout.

I like the kid, but wondering if he will let me train him again or go back to the half assed routine 😛

I'm a 43 year old gimp and still put most to shame at the gym

Yea I see guys doing cute workouts all the time. They follow Instagramers I guess. I don’t give them no mind unless they ask me something but they seem to have something against bigger guys, bigger people in general.

Yea I remember like you G, being in the gym with all these young high school guys juiced up but lifting like girls, they were lean but talked for who knows how long in between sets and never broke a sweat. Me and this other older guy were sitting watching and listening, we made a few comments and I told the guy "lets show these boys how it's done" threw me a couple of 120lb db's up and started knocked about 12 reps out but you know they are all about looking prissy, not strong not real muscular jus taking their var, test or whatever and prissing around.

Last edited:
Yea I remember like you G, being in the gym with all these young high school guys juiced up but lifting like girls, they were lean but talked for who knows how long in between sets and never broke a sweat. Me and this other older guy were sitting watching and listening, we made a few comments and I told the guy "lets show these boys how it's done" threw me a couple of 120lb db's up and started knocked about 12 reps out but you know they are all about looking prissy, not strong not real muscular jus taking their var, test or whatever and prissing around.
ThorYep......I take 60 seconds between sets and 120 seconds between abs sets. For running I did a 8:29 for my mile the other day. Not bad for a mid 30's guy. I use to do a 13:40's for 2 miles.

I get that Grim. I go to a gym every once in awhile and do a standard workout with hardly breaking a sweat cause I don't to cardio, and alot of people say I over train.
Over training???? I barley sweat and still make most of these guys look like ameaturs. Gear helps but doesnt take the place of real know how and work....

Last edited:
I'm mid 30's and smoke most guys younger than me. 2 months ago I grappled with a guy 8 years younger than me. He was at the time 230 and 6'4 on gear. He pinned me and I rolled him and 180 and put him in the rear neck chock. Everyone watching was in awe.
Felt hella good to still keep up with younger people doing MMA and working out.
I'll post a pic of him and me. I a cherokee and he is another indian nationality.
He goes to my church now. Just funny to see a 5'11 guy on TRT at the time, smoke a 230lb 6'4 guy. The other guys still talk about it lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.