Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Fat and weak being unable to go to gym and move properly.

I got some thera bands but those do little, better than nothing though.

Just ordered a set of the bands though that attach to door, up to 150LB

Gonna keep grinding and do what I can

Keep pushing G you’ll get through it.

I have not read your other threads recently, did you figure out exactly what it is you have going on?

I have not read your other threads recently, did you figure out exactly what it is you have going on?
puff88all i know is from covid brought back stroke deficits bad

I can relate brotha. I stuck in house on the mend right for the past three weeks and won't be able ta get in there for a minimum three month. It gets depressing.

Stay good brother i hope all is well get rest should honestly not workout till the vid is gone and just stay hydrated

Sorry to hear this brother, I couldn’t imagine, I was going nuts when I was in the house for a week when work shut down. I do know a girl, a fitness nut who had it and she had a horrible time with breathing months after, so it’s been 8 months and she can finally do cardio without dying, but still isn’t 100%.

You can actually do some real good stuff with bands... Focus, intensity, and isolate each muscle group independently with bands. I utilize them for a lot of our clients at the studio.

glad to hear your still motivated enough to be using bands even if you can't get yo the gym!! Keep your head up Grim!!!

i can work my upper body pretty good with the bands as long as i have stuff to tie them (poles, bins, recliners, etc). i use these ones:

i have orange, purple, green and blue. i cut the orange ones in half and only use for side laterals and front raises. the other ones i tie around stuff and use.

i also have this cable thing that i use with my door that my brother gave me a few years ago. i think it's from men's health. i can do seated pulldowns and reverse flys with that, some other stuff too but mostly i just use the bands.

Sucks to hear your going through this rough patch brother. Those bands are good. When this whole lock down started I didn’t have any gym equipment at home and everything sold out so fast all I was able to get at first were some of the elite fts bands and these things work. You can definitely get creative using them. Anyway I hope you feel well soon. I know this covid crap is hitting everyone different. My girl still don’t have her sense of smell, which is weird as hell, and she still gets shortness of breath some days.

Fat and weak being unable to go to gym and move properly.

I got some thera bands but those do little, better than nothing though.

Just ordered a set of the bands though that attach to door, up to 150LB

Gonna keep grinding and do what I can
GRIMKeep it up G, we know you will never give up!!

you're down a bit now, but we all know you'll be back 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.