Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm messing around with. Pretty proud of her.

She's super tiny, 5' tall just over 100 pounds.

Already she's able to Rep 95 pounds on bench, just started couple weeks ago but shes doing great and loving it.

Reg, Close grip. reverse, Wide incline etc.

Never complains. Gonna make her a mini beast! She refuses to do any supps, all natural which is fine.

Hell yeah brother. Good to see you doing better and back in the gym. Especially training a Lil beast.
I said I would never go to the dark side. Been off and on doing supps for so many years now.
Just slip some winny raws in her protein shakes and then be like, see, that wasn't so bad lol. JKs.

Natty? WTF?!

she just started working out? she looks pretty fit, she must eat really well and/or have good genetics.

she just started working out? she looks pretty fit, she must eat really well and/or have good genetics.
R2D2Shes been working out for several months, just started recently training her on some stuff

I'm messing around with. Pretty proud of her.

She's super tiny, 5' tall just over 100 pounds.

Already she's able to Rep 95 pounds on bench, just started couple weeks ago but shes doing great and loving it.

Reg, Close grip. reverse, Wide incline etc.

Never complains. Gonna make her a mini beast! She refuses to do any supps, all natural which is fine.
GRIMShe may change her mind....lol.

Just give her a gram of Test and Deca and have her as your bodyguard!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.