so is high cholesterol really just a bad diet and not steroid use?

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Now when my shot was high my diet was bad but they wanted to blame it on the test, what do you guys think but my blood pressure is fine and everything else

it can be either or both. could be genetic too

There's a few studies in recent years that show eating cholesterol based animal foods do not have a negative impact on cholesterol levels in the body. A good example is how everyone used to think egg yolk was bad to eat because of the cholesterol. These claims have been discredited. There's always a balance to everything. Id say you need to worry about gear fucking up your levels more than anything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few years ago I worked with Homegrown from here and he set me up on a great diet for getting my cholesterol under control. It was at 387, I did a thread it was called from heart attack to healthy with homegrown, check it out. Anyway, in 3 weeks of just diet alone I was in the 200's and continued to get it under control and maintain that.

My personal belief is that If you have a predisposition to high cholesterol due to heredity, gear use may impact you more than someone who doesn't. My highest cholesterol reading was over 500 (ldl) while on tren but high cholesterol runs in my family.

After I dropped everything except my TRT and I started taking a statin, my cholesterol dropped below 200, diet was pretty much the same.

All I know is that I eat 4-6 whole eggs every morning along with a bowl of oatmeal and some blueberries. I get my blood work done and it shows my cholesterol levels are high every time I'm on this diet. I drop the eggs and switch to egg beaters, and don't change anything else at all in my life, and my cholesterol levels drop right back into the good range.

what we eat has more then minimal influence on our cholesterol. less then 10%. its genetic as liver makes most our cholesterol in the body. i eat 250grams of pure fat per day and markers are top notch, triglycerides so low they cant be measured

Understanding how cholesterol works in the body is important. Upper numbers into the 3's should be of no concern.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.