Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Totally fucked with what's going on.
Im finishing up my current which was going good until shit hit fan
Gonna stay on test higher than a cruise though. 400 ew minimum
Might finish up the open eq might as well
Run just those 2 for may be 2 months, eq wont last that long.
Give body a bit of break then come back with decca/test
Was going to do npp but atm whats point of keying in etc if u know what I mean.
Hoping to mainly maintain gainz not a reality as is

Howd your plans change for gear?

I am actually dropping very low on the test trt maybe lower, just giving my body a break while injured, hell I can't keep the muscle right now but I will be able to put it back on quicker with my receptors fresh and ready to absorb some gear.... I think the whole body will be better for it.

Last edited:
What did you end up injuring Thor? I screwed up my left forearm while just picking up branches and leaves repeatedly went to squeeze a big bundle and something popped in my forearm. Black and blue sore as hell but don't think it's a major injury still recovering now speedy recovery Thor.

i just dont want to lose even more progress, i know i should as well tbh
or go to sarm perhaps

I have 6 more weeks of this blast. I will keep going with the test tren mast n add tbol or dbol for the last 50 days. Im going to run 150mg of test e a week on my cruise n run S23 at 35mg a day for my whole cruise. My next blast i have enough tbol test tren n mast to run another 15wks.

Off everything right now with the exception of TRT and GH. I had planned my next go and now it will be delayed for how long....not sure.

I’m running 400wk test a low dose of tren to hopefully aide in maintaining what iv got And 5iu gh. When the gym opens I’ll prolly run test deca npp tren eq anadrol dbol igflr3 gh slin Follistatin 344...fuck it

Ive run npp n test p together at 100mg ed each. I felt good n stayed strong but it was really just a bridge for me. Maybe the npp was bunk. Ive heard sometimes ppl will use. low dose test n label it npp. Now that i have some good sources i might Try it again.

I screwed my left arm up in a vehicle accident and while it was healing I ended up having a distal tear in my right bicep tendon rupture completely blown.....First Dr fucked it up and ended up not attached so second Dr had a shit load of scar tissue to clean out especially to keep the arteries from being blocked off.... Damn I wish I could sue that son of a bitch that fucked my bicep up.

I had some crated parts in the garage and while working in the garage top one collapsed I reached out with my right hand to keep it from smashing on the floor but 225lbs snapped that arm back, It was a reaction and a bad one. Hell I have curled 110lb db's but 225 one arm, f*** me up.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.