so now that the season is over, what do you guys feel your teams need to draft?

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
The Cowboys need a defensive pass rusher and a cornerback for sure.

What does everyone else feel they need

My Steelers seriously need a few good defensive guys. Corner backs/safety etc. Our D sucks ass.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

anabol69 date=1487132098 said:
My Steelers seriously need a few good defensive guys. Corner backs/safety etc. Our D sucks ass.

anabol69 date=1487132098Time to focus on a qb also. There's something up with Big Ben that he was even considering retirement and I have a strong hunch its a medical condtion

a coach 😛

lith56bigguy said:
Time to focus on a qb also. There's something up with Big Ben that he was even considering retirement and I have a strong hunch its a medical condtion
lith56bigguyYes thats true. I think Steelers will go after a qb that can work off Ben. Their backup I cant stand.
I think the retirement crap is all media drama. He wont retire.

not a fan of anyone atm

lith56bigguy date=1487129866 said:
The Cowboys need a defensive pass rusher and a cornerback for sure.

What does everyone else feel they need
lith56bigguy date=1487129866Every team is gna have deficiencies, but the Cowboys are pretty complete. They just got beat by a better team with GB. Maybe another db, or a versatile lb with speed who can cover short to intermediate routes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.