Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
over sickness, dr thought covid but didnt get test as no local test

My legs went out on me again today, had to leave gym early then got stuck in parking lot.

10 minutes of asking for help finally someone helped me.

Stroke deficits coming back yet again FUCK

i would have helped you right away, fwiw. Good luck with your health, Grim! You are very strong mentally to even keep at it after all these health issues.

So sorry to hear this, I commend you for your strength and not giving up.

still hit gym today but had to call it short legs so bad, even with cane was challenge to get to car.
still pushing though

still hit gym today but had to call it short legs so bad, even with cane was challenge to get to car.
still pushing though
GRIMYou are one hell of a man brother, the poster boy for hitting the IRON no matter what and never give up!!!!! KICK THAT ASS!!!!!!!

@GRIM your one tough SOB bro. You've been battling this shit for years and still going at it and hitting the gym.
Not a lot of brothers can do what you do bro

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

over sickness, dr thought covid but didnt get test as no local test

My legs went out on me again today, had to leave gym early then got stuck in parking lot.

10 minutes of asking for help finally someone helped me.

Stroke deficits coming back yet again FUCK
GRIM
Sorry to hear that. Are you saying people walked by as you were asking for help and they ignored you?

just left hospital, sorry im behind trying to catch up

So what's the plan now brotha....they figure you out?

View previous replies…
worst is bill will wipe out my savings bah
GRIMThat is bullshit, all these illegals and other folks are getting their medical covered by our tax $$$$, they need to cover yours. That burns my ass, I know for a fact they go in with no SS# and an interpreter and get their shit paid for. G** Dammit!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.