SO TRUE

Very true. You also could replace the muscles with Ben Franklins. Same effect!

When I was skinny I was getting bitches, now that my weights up and body is different , I still get bitches . Only thing is I already have the girl that I want so the rest are just speed bumps !!!

Torres said:
When I was skinny I was getting bitches, now that my weights up and body is different , I still get bitches . Only thing is I already have the girl that I want so the rest are just speed bumps !!!
Torresbitches or whales? 😛

Torres said:
Only thing is I already have the girl that I want so the rest are just speed bumps !!!
Torres
until she chews you up and spits you out Brother.....

i think i got laid more when i was skinny... lots of girls love skinny dudes.

Torres is right, I seen hot women with fat dudes out if shape dudes
because they do not want the buff guy leaving them when they get old and ugly.
Remember real women dont think with their sex organs.

Muscles attract the right kind of girls... the kind that say woo hes hot let me give him some ass. Then she goes back home to her husband. 😉

TBH women got scared of my size. 'certain' ones loved it, but a lot were intimidated

GRIM said:
TBH women got scared of my size. 'certain' ones loved it, but a lot were intimidated
GRIM
See, now it was the opposite for me. They were intimidated by my cock! LOL

JM750 said:
See, now it was the opposite for me. They were intimidated by my cock! LOL
JM750dont blame them, that thing is a choke hazard just like chicken bones!

Im not all muscular but even when I didn't work out I got tons of bitches its all about confidence. But muscles definitely help you be more confident.

49ER said:
Im not all muscular but even when I didn't work out I got tons of bitches its all about confidence. But muscles definitely help you be more confident.
49ER 49ER 100% CONFINDENCE !!!!! That will get you all the ass you need

krustus said:
shit!... i wouldn't know... but i know jacked would...
krustus KRUSTUS ILL TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM ....SHIT I TAKE ONE FOR MY OWN TEAM. ITS ALL A NUMBERS GAME BECAUSE ONE DAY IT WILL ALL STOP AND ALL YOU WILL HAVE IS STORIES AND WELL A-LOT OF PIC'S

They usually came to me. Oddly enough the one I wanted I had to work for though. Still working and I dont think it will ever stop!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.