So you like eating McDonalds food huh?

J

JM750

Have a look at this video. You may not want to eat that shit ever again. This is why I like buying real unprocessed meats and cooking it myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DW4lyyXQqMw

never did like it.
Only 1 item I do 'but rarely eat'
double quarter pounder with cheese!

I had a big Mac a large fry and a large sweet tea for for lunch it was damn good I enjoyed every bite and the tren in my body enjoyed putting every calorie to good use.

Just imagine what id see if I put all the skanks ive been with under a microscope id probably never eat pussy again. Some things are just better nlt to think about lol

I'd sure like to eat the ass out of those bitches in your pic 9er I don't care what the microscope shows

Joker said:
This video is very misleading. I'm not saying McDonald's isn't junk. Because it is BUT .... I guarantee if you took regular food from the market. ... you'd see just as much weird shit as you would with the processed chicken nugget.
For example, take good ole pancake mix. ... You do all know the FDA allows a certain percentage of foods to have some sort of insects or what have you. ... its just how it is. Keep some flour or pancake mix laying around and you'll shit yourself what you'll find. BUGS!!
YUP. .. same thing with pasta..... Take pasta and look under the exact same microscope... I swear you'll do away with "Wednesday prince spaghetti day"

Those are just a couple examples.

(Oh btw)
Fish..... yup fresh fish.... You won't believe how many times we had to knife out worms. I worked in a restaurant for years. ...
Joker
yes, you are absolutely right. Like the fda allows so many mice hairs in peanut butter.

I just try to stay away from this stuff anyway.
I'm guilty of eating it in the past, so I'm no saint.

you should have seen the shit floating around in your NPP.. I mean, I couldn't see it with my naked eye, but when i put it under an electron microscope, it looked like those sea monkey you used to be able to buy in the back of the magazines….. LOL

The sea monkeys in npp are what build muscle everyone e knows that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.