stumpknocker

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just want to give props to some good brothers here. I got shafted on my auction winnings and these guys took it as a personal account to help me out.

Juiced Venom: This guy took his time to play middle man in efforts to find a resolution with said vendor. I appreciate all of your help buddy!

Grim: Also took time from his busy schedule to bounce back and forth to handle my issue. He reached out and found a vendor to make up the wasted time we spent on the issue. I'm grateful for your help brother!

Last but certainly not least,
Genesys: this guy speaks volumes for customer service. He went out on a limb and picked up the tab. I kinda low balled it because I felt bad about him taking up the slack. He said " Hell no, I'm not going to half ass it because that's not how I do business". This guy is freaking awesome! Not only that, he has set the bar for excellent service. Quick responses, friendly attitude and he got my stuff out quickly. Hell of a job man! This guy is top notch. I look forward to doing business with him in the near future.
That's why I love EG, brothers helping brothers. That's what forums are supposed to be about!
Thanks again fellas, I truly appreciate it

Np bro. I try my best, dont always succeed but if a member pays for something, be it auction, vendor direct, classifieds he/she should get what they paid for!

Staff is always here to help

grim said:
Np bro. I try my best, dont always succeed but if a member pays for something, be it auction, vendor direct, classifieds he/she should get what they paid for!

Staff is always here to help
grimYou have one hell of a board here, brother! Keep up the good work!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.