1. BA (benzyl alcohol)

awww.pureraws.com_wp_content_uploads_benzyl_alcohol_BA.webp
benzyl alcohol (BA)

BA (Benzyl Alcohol)
CAS:14915-25-4
Molecular Formula:C7H7DO
Molecular Weight:108.138
Density:1.0±0.1 g/cm3
Boiling Point:204.7±0.0 °C at 760 mmHgSee more details about BA (Benzyl Alcohol)
1.Benzyl alcohol (BA) is used at 1%-2% as a preservative and antiseptic. The main function is to keep a solution bacteriostatic and sterile. Benzyl alcohol (BA) does not kill bacteria, but can prevent their growth.
2. Benzyl Alcohol (BA) is used to increase the lipid solubility of esterfied compounds. The shorter an ester, the less solubility is has in oil. This necessitates higher concentrations of BA to prevent the compound from ‘crashing’ out of solution.

2. BB (Benzyl Benzoate)
awww.pureraws.com_wp_content_uploads_benzyl_benzoate_BB.webp
BB (benzyl benzoate )

BB (benzyl benzoate )
Other Names: Benzoic acid benzyl ester
CAS No.: 120-51-4
EINECS No.: 204-402-9
MF: C14H12O2
Purity: 99%
Boiling Point: 324°C
Appreance: A colourless oily liquid with a faint aromatic odour, and a sharp burning taste. At temperatures below 17°C it exists as colourless crystals.
Benzyl Benzoate(BB)is a strong pharmaceutical solvent, it means that Steroid and Hormone powders dissolve easily and quickly in it, and that is the main purpose of it’s use in steroid oil injections, to dissolve and keep the raw steroid powder suspended within the oil. If the correct amount of this solvent is not used, the steroid powder will start to ‘undissolve’ from the solution causing the product to ‘Crash’ (Become Cloudy / Crystallised).
Some Hormone Powder dissolve more easily than others and therefore less Benzyl Benzoate is required. The fact that varying amount of the solvent are required for steroid powders. Benzyl benzoate is used as a solvent in intramuscular injections at concentrations of 0.01-46.0% v/v, mostly 20% is fine for normal oil injections.

3. GSO (Grapeseed Oil)

awww.pureraws.com_wp_content_uploads_GSO.webp
GSO(Grape seed oil)

GSO(Grape seed oil)
CAS No.85594-37-2
Molecular Weight:280.44548
GSO = Grape Seed Oil.GSO is called the ‘carrier’.A much superior oil for steroid injections, as opposed to cottonseed oil, but also has a shorter shelf life. It should be stored in a dark place, at room temp.
Grape seed oil is much thinner, has anesthetic qualities, repairs damaged tissue and is actually healthy for you.It is cheaper, more sterile,more readily available, thinner, and above all, less allergenic than other oils. The stuff shoots great.
So when you use GSO; you can use a smaller needle, reduce pain in injection, create less scar tissue and help repair the tissue that is damaged with the injection.

4. EO (Ethyl Oleate)

awww.pureraws.com_wp_content_uploads_Ethyl_oleate.webp
Ethyl oleate(EO)

EO(Ethyl Oleate)
CAS No.:111-62-6
Molecular Weight: 310.514
Density: 0.9±0.1 g/cm3
Boiling Point: 385.9±21.0 °C at 760 mmHg
Melting Point: −32.0 C°(lit.)
Ethyl Oleate is a carrier. It is great for short esters like Acetate, Propionate and Phenylpropionate for increasing concentrations of these esters without crashing.
Many people feel that Ethyl Oleate creates painless injections while others don’t feel the same. I only would suggest Ethyl Oleate for short esters for reducing pain and increasing concentration.
You can use a 50/50 concentration of Ethyl Oleate and oil such as Cottonseed or Grapeseed to increase concentration of NPP to 200mg/ml without crashing. For many the pain is reduced because Ethyl Oleate is thinner and has lower viscosity then say grapeseed or cottonseed oil.
Attentioin: Some people are allergic to EO(Ethyl Oleate).

5. PEG400

awww.pureraws.com_wp_content_uploads_PEG400.webp
PEG400

Polyethylene glycol grades 200–600 are liquids; grades 1000 and above are solids at standard ambient temperatures.

Polyethylene glycols (PEGs) are widely used in a variety of formulations, including parenteral, topical, and oral preparations.

Polyethylene glycols have some disadvantages in that they are more chemically reactive than fats; the rate of release of water-soluble medications decreases as molecular weight of the polyethylene glycol increases; and polyethylene glycols tend to be more irritating to mucous membranes.

Aqueous polyethylene glycol solutions can be used either as suspending agents or to adjust the viscosity of other suspending agents. Liquid polyethylene glycols are often used as water-miscible solvents.

In concentrations up to approximately 30% v/v, PEG 300/PEG 400 have been used as the vehicle for parenteral administration. In solid dosage formulations, the higher-molecular-weight polyethylene glycols can enhance the effectiveness of tablet binders however, they have only limited binding action when used alone.

Polyethylene glycols can also be used to enhance the aqueous solubility or dissolution characteristics of poorly soluble compounds by making solid dispersions with an appropriate polyethylene glycol.

6. Guaiacol (super solvents)

awww.pureraws.com_wp_content_uploads_Guaiacol.webp
Guaiacol (super solvents)

Guaiacol (super solvents)
CAS No.:90-05-1
Molecular Formula:C8H8FN
Molecular Weight:137.154
Density:1.2±0.1 g/cm3
Boiling Point:207.5±29.0C at 760 mmHg
Melting Point:26-29 °C(lit.)
Suggested use.
Most recommend 2ml guaiacol/1g of hormone you wish to suspend. You will want to use 1-2% benzyl alcohol as a preservative.Guaiacol is the methyl ether of pyrocatechin, and is obtained by distilling guaiacum from wood-tar creosote. A strong solvent pure and simple it has some water miscibility to it and high degree of oil solubility as well. It’s a past at room temperature that will melt on your hand. with a carbonyl equivalent weight of 124 it can be used in relatively small amounts witch is a good thing because it’s painful to inject . But to give you an idea of the power of the guaiacol 300mg/ml testosterone propante can be made using .5g guaiacol to 1gram of testosterone propante. While this inject is tolerable it is not pleasant and I would not care to do this every day. Note the pain is independent of the hormone used, 100 mg/ml is the same as 300mg/ml. The only solution that I have gotten that is somewhat comfortable is a water reducible I made with it. See below.
1gram of guaiacol
2grams of D-bol
1.2ml PG
0.5ml BA
Add the above together and heat until all mixed. filter thru .2. Here is the neat trick: Premix 1 part distilled water and 1 part PEG 200/400 and mix thourghly. Run through filter until you get 10ml. Shake vigorously. If your powder isn’t real pure you may have to heat at this last step. Option 2: Just did this one last nigh. Mix up all the stuff except the gear and just add the gear at the end. Heat up. The dbol will dissolve. Dam’n this was easy.
7. MCT oil

awww.pureraws.com_wp_content_uploads_MCT_oil.webp
MCT oil

MCTs stands for medium chain triglycerides. Another term for “triglycerides” is fatty acids. So another way of referring to MCTs is MCFA (medium chain fatty acids).
“Medium” references the chain length of the fatty acids. Oils can contain short chain, medium chain, or long chain fatty acids. Most oils are a combination of all three types.
MCT Oil is Manufactured – Coconut Oil is NaturalCoconut oil in nature contains all four MCTs. In addition, it contains a small percentage of longer chain fatty acids.
MCT oil, on the other hand, is not an oil found in nature, but is manufactured by machine to separate out the medium chain fatty acids from the rest of the oil. The fatty acids are extracted through an industrial process of “fractionation”.

Good post. Totally agree on the Guaiacol...ive become pretty intolerant to it. Which really sucks!

Good post. Totally agree on the Guaiacol...ive become pretty intolerant to it. Which really sucks!
TSizemoreYes, but only few injections use the Guaiacol, it seems only dianabol and winstrol water based injection use this solvent

Yes, but only few injections use the Guaiacol, it seems only dianabol and winstrol water based injection use this solvent
purerawsMost Test (TNE) uses Guaiacol, and I have a Test/Tren/Mast blend that im suffering through because I'm down to one vial left. But, you're right, for the most part, common blends don't use, or need it anymore...... Except for high Mg recipes

Thanks for your response Pureraws I will be in contact.Also not saying you but other brewers put it in TNE INJ ADROL INJECT VAR even TEST 1 CYP. I have a water base winny now @50 does not have it but had oil base winny @ 25 that did have it. I am finding older I get GSO MCT but MIG eliminates the need for this irritating solvants. I think Mig is the future of brewing.

Thanks for your response Pureraws I will be in contact.Also not saying you but other brewers put it in TNE INJ ADROL INJECT VAR even TEST 1 CYP. I have a water base winny now @50 does not have it but had oil base winny @ 25 that did have it. I am finding older I get GSO MCT but MIG eliminates the need for this irritating solvants. I think Mig is the future of brewing.
Supernaut
Yeah, I am searching some information on website for Mig840. I think I will post it here later

Mig840 is available a few places, but one of the larger carriers quit carrying it. They still carry the identical product, but it hasn't undergone the testing for pharmaceutical use. Supernaught if your still looking for 840 let me know. I can point you where to get small amounts. Peter cremer no longer has it and when they did you had to purchase a minimum of 25kg. They also only ship to business address.

Unfortunately not everyone likes Migylol 840. I personally don't and the reason is I am allergic to it. So all these labs that are switching to it are going to gain and lose customers. Now Migylol 810 is actually MCT oil. I think it's the best along with coconut oil. JMO

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not everyone likes Migylol 840. I personally don't and the reason is I am allergic to it. So all these labs that are switching to it are going to gain and lose customers. Now Migylol 810 is actually MCT oil. I think it's the best along with coconut oil. JMO

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
suraonyx23
It gave me some slight pip, until I got used to it. It wasn't like normal pop either, but 3 to 4 injections and it went away. I think it's the best thing out there if your not allergic.

It is a petroleum byproduct. inj sites have no knots but pip discomfort can last as long as 2 weeks on some.
we worked with this a decade ago, it is a staple in lotions gels and dermal carriers. so is miglyol 8810 butylene glycol.

many are buying 840 and mixing it with MCT oil. some sources are actually stating this is what they do on their product page.

Miglyol 840 is actually Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate. It's used in a lot of pharmaceutical preperations. They do also use it in some cosmetics, but it's more expensive than other products that have similar characteristics. Mig 810/812 are cheaper and better for cosmetics and lotions.

Mct oil is similar to miglyol 840, because it has similar ingredients. Mct oil contains capric, and caprylic acid. I think that's why some combine it with mct. If your allergic to miglyol its horrible, but if not it's great. It will hold some pretty high doses with minimal solvents.

Miglyol 840 has a viscosity rating of 9-12
Grapeseed has a viscosity rating of 54
Cotton seed has a viscosity rating of 76

Not posting to argue, you know far more about brewing then me, but miglyol 840 is different than 8810.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.