Some Bony guy telling me im working out wrong.

ElChango

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So okay, there is this Asian guy in the gym I always see that always like to put his input. The dude is 5 foot 1 weighs like 110 lbs and he's always telling me that im working out wrong. But he tells me in a way where he acts like he's a trainer or whatever. LOL

Last time he told me doing calves 3 x a week is wrong, and burning out your legs on leg day is no good.

Today I took a jump rope and body weight class cause that shit is hard and awesome. Well he told me. "why are you doing cardio? you're gonna lose your muscle" I was like wtff hahah.

He then walks around like a bodybuilder, side to side like if he is packing pure muscle. Man i need to avoid this guy, he's annoying!

The dude puts me down too ! wtf is that? hahaha

Well the next time he gives his input just tell him u left your wallet in your car and won't be able to pay him because u didn't know U had hired him as your personal fuckin trainer. And then politely tell him to fuck off.

holy shit i could imagine if i was on tren, I would tell the guy to go fucking look in the mirror and fuck himself in front of it.. hahah. But I'm pretty nice when im not on tren.

Remind him of the "golden rule" of the iron world..."don't give advice unless asked". Then smile and do your thang.

Carry a picture on your phone of what you want to look like and tell him when you look like this then I'll take your advice. Either that or take some tren and tell him to fuck off

I only workout with music/earphones, cause you got all types of people in the gym that might disturb your workout.
The reason why this guy is talking to you is because your eyes are looking around at the gym. Do your workout and go the fuck home, and when someone interupts you be like WTF annoyed. when you have time to waste and not going to the next workout , your not working out hard enough.

massdig said:
I only workout with music/earphones, cause you got all types of people in the gym that might disturb your workout.
The reason why this guy is talking to you is because your eyes are looking around at the gym. Do your workout and go the fuck home, and when someone interupts you be like WTF annoyed. when you have time to waste and not going to the next workout , your not working out hard enough.
massdigDamn, Massdig with the Tough Love!! Hahahaha

Next time he starts talking in really loud voice yell "no you can't suck my dick...whats wrong with you"

Years ago I had something similar and I was getting ready for a show. I ended up telling the kid that I'd bend him over a bench and rape him if he even looked my way again. He stopped and I never heard from him again. Funny because it was my first tren run and looking back I was taking way to much lol. I have head phones and I keep my head down but people still try to talk.

Next time chango invite him to do a workout with you and blast his ass. Then he might realize he's been doing it all wrong. But if that doesn't help then tell him your going to beat his fuking face off if he says just one more word!!!!!

LOL, i wear headphones! he's the one that trys to talk to me and i have to take my headphones off. Rest assured I don't even bring my phone in the gym cause I don't want people bothering me.

Also last time i was ready to do a dumbell chest press and as I was going on my back this dude asked me if I could move cause he wanted to use the bench.. I got so fucking heated! hahahhaha

There are probably 3 guys in the gym that I will stop and talk to during a workout...one of them is our beloved Sportsfreak. These guys have earned my respect thru there work ethic and dedication to this game

Even so there are times were my music is cranking and the gear has me raging and im in the middle of a mad-dog workout and they let me work. I give them the same respect. We chat...we work...we laugh. But all things at the proper time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.