Some pics of the Lith Torture Chamber

Sweet! What do you have into it money wise? I'm also preparing to move into my garage, sheet rock this weekend. I'm gonna have some more space so I'll be looking to pick up a few more pieces of equipment.
Nice job bro.

flyingfox said:
Sweet! What do you have into it money wise? I'm also preparing to move into my garage, sheet rock this weekend. I'm gonna have some more space so I'll be looking to pick up a few more pieces of equipment.
Nice job bro.
flyingfox
not alot bro. bought everything off Craigslist etc. Only new item was Powertec rack and Mrs Lith bought me that a few years ago. ID say around
$2600 bucks total

lith56bigguy said:
not alot bro. bought everything off Craigslist etc. Only new item was Powertec rack and Mrs Lith bought me that a few years ago. ID say around
$2600 bucks total
lith56bigguy
Right, but Mrs Lith is priceless! hehe

Great looking setup. I, like you got equipment off craigslist. There was also a hair salon that hard a small gym in it that wasn't bringing in much business. I gave her my card and told her to call me if it went belly up. Sweet deal

Damn that is a nice set up bro! I am jealous! I guess I will keep paying my $33.09 to Just Fitness! :'(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.