sityslicker1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
1. Endo/endo mesomorph look best on non aromatising aas. Test is ok with AI. Stick to cpds such as eq, npp, winny, var, tren...basically any aas that doesn't aromatize heavily. For those blasting and crusing make sure to swap aas around everytime you do a new blast. Ecto/pure meso can pretty much run any under the sun and look pretty good, your bless, be happy. ;D

2. As conservative as we are with cutting calories, the same should be implemented when bulking up and adding in calories unless your running ungodly amts of gh, aas and thyroid hormones. General rule of thumb for natural or enhanced, 500 surplus above maintenance (bmr plus activity level) is sufficient unless you juiced to the gills and running a shit ton of gh and slin.

3. High frequency training is the way to go. Not necessarily more sets or reps, just train each body more frequency for better gains. If your old school fine, but if you have weakness try it on that one body part for a couple months and report back. Shit works.

4. Spot injection does work over time if you keep pinning same area over and over again...of course you need to rotate to different areas of the muscle to prevent scar tissue build up as best you can...ex. if pinning tri rotate hitting all 3 heads. I will hit the out head, then hit underneath tri and then inside tri. Same for bicep..and also moving up and down the arm as well. It does not have to be easterless either. My arms use to be my weakest body part but pinning them regularly and training as I posted above they are now one of my strongest body parts.

5. Doesn't take a fuck load a weight to build a good physique. What it takes is intensity and for some the only way to get intense is to load the bar with more weight than they can properly control. Trying different methods for increasing intensity. Working on slowing negative is a good start.

6. Cardio is very important not only for leaning out but cardiovascular health. You don't think you can benefit from cardio...try super setting legs...or doing 15+ reps under the squat rack neglecting cardio (yeah you probably feel like your going to pass the fuck out 😉). Cardio seems to be very unpopular esp for those meats heads in a bulking phase. Don't miss out on the benefits.

7. Esp for the noobs, don't let this sport comsume your life. Being passionate is one thing, being ocd is unhealthy. I use to be very ocd about everything I did in regards to this sport and it burnt me out. Now I just go with the flow and really try to enjoy all aspects of training and for once in my life making gains is almost effortless.

8. Consistence is everything in this sport. Either do it or don't. If you want to improve you have to put in the work. Take as many drugs as you want, if you don't have the work ethics your wasting your time.

There's definitely more I could add to the list, but at the moment these stand out as the most important.

Nice info bro. I'm an ectomorph and got my best cycle with a test blend and EQ. I've also experienced the overloading of calories. I gained weight sure but I had a big belly and my face was swole up. I also just started doing cardio and have found I enjoy it!

Nice post. Very true to the sport. Not all of us can be Dorian Yates. We have to be realistic. I just strive for enjoyment of the sport while trying to improve my health without overdoing things.

sityslicker1 said:
.........8. Consistence is everything in this sport. Either do it or don't. If you want to improve you have to put in the work. Take as many drugs as you want, if you don't have the work ethics your wasting your time.

There's definitely more I could add to the list, but at the moment these stand out as the most important.
sityslicker1Hit the nail on the head right there!!!! Do what you're gonna do, and do it regularly!

Great post bro. A lot of good advice
I def agree with the weak bodyparts needing more training frequency.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.