Sorry for being away

C

chrisotpherm

Have been going through a lot lately. First work got crazy then went to train at a location and on the way back home got the call my father passed away. Still don't understand why as it happened out of no where but I know he is home with the father. He was an amazing man who met no stranger nor allowed you to leave his home no matter what you looked like or did without telling you he loved you. He loved all those the world through a way and I can only hope I will be half the man he was.

my heart goes out to you bro... we will all have to face these loses and i can't even begin to think how i will deal with it when my parents are gone.... breaks my heart to think about it.

Sorry for your loss Chris. I guess I've known you as long as I've known anyone from the boards. My heart goes out to you bro! Prayers for the departed and family

Very sorry to hear about your loss... im dreading the day my parents pass there pretty much all I have. Hang in there brother

DAMN....sorry for your loss 🙁 you still have a lot of family here bud keep your head up

Christo, Hey brother its great to see you around. I regret that we were not able to get together when your work had you here. Im so sorry for the loss of your Father. I lost my Mother at 18 I know how painful that is. From the way you describe your dad the apple didnt fall far from the tree bro. I m sure he is very proud of you.

I wonder every day, if I'll get that call. I have no idea how I'll react. Sorry brother, prayers to you and family

Sry to hear about your Dad. More people should become like him.

Thanks family. Your love literally brought tears to my eyes. I've learned so much being on the boards over the years. For those who have known me from the beginning thank you for your patience and mentorship as its helped me become a better man. For those I've recently met I look forward to knowing you better and possibly becoming part of your family and help you walk an extra mile if you need me those who still have their parents call them and tell you love and make them laugh.

I have no clue who you are, but I feel your pain in loosing a parent. I lost my father 15 years ago and he was only 51. Cancer took him way to early. That said welcome to EG and welcome to the family brother.

Buck

Thanks family. Yeah he was 64 and passed suddenly without any tale tale signs. I guess that is why I am struggling with it as it happened so fast and didn't get a chance to say bye.

So sorry for your loss brother....God has a plan and we don't understand it sometimes. Take solace in the fact that he is at peace....and good to see you back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.