Sorry for my absence

suraonyx23

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got hit by a guy running a stop sign who has no insurance lol yay for me. Anyway I'm a little bit sore and shit and I'll slowly ease back into lifting. I have to rebuild my Audi now, but I'm going to look at the positive and just put bigger turbos on er

Got hit by a guy running a stop sign who has no insurance lol yay for me. Anyway I'm a little bit sore and shit and I'll slowly ease back into lifting. I have to rebuild my Audi now, but I'm going to look at the positive and just put bigger turbos on er
suraonyx23Shit bro, glad youre ok.. that sucks! Ive had my car totalled by an un-insured semi driver once.. that was a pain, thankfully i didnt need medical attention, but I had liability coverage only, so i got the guy to pay for the BB value of my car, he hit me which caused me to hit the car infront of me, which he was liable for as well, but they were threatening with law suites from teh getgo, wheras i was patient, finally he gave me 4k for my ghetto jetta i was driving, and i got a dodge ram after that lol, this was like 20 years ago lol.. was hard back then because i wasnt making nearly as much as i am now.. now i got cars technically owned by the bank, so i got full coverage and under/uninsured motorist insurance, hell i dont think i will carry just liability if I can, now that im older car insurance isnt as pricey as it was in my 20s lol

Damn I hear ya man. Glad it worked out for you back then. I don't want to make my insurance pay for it cuz I don't want my premium to go up. I have progressive insurance and I think they're ok, decent but not great. So it looks like it'll be small claims court for me to get some money from the douche bag lol. As far as my car it's not that bad for repairs. It will need a hood, front bumper cover, radiator core support, left headlight, and possibly a AC condenser. My radiator looks good and none of the 3 fans are broken. It's going in the shop in the morning as I have it sitting in my driveway now. Wanna put bigger turbos on it maybe some TTE 380's, Silly Rabbit Motorsport K04 RS4+ hybrids, or ill just stick with Borg Warner K04's. Would like to be around 420-440whp(500ish-hp at the crank)

One thing that sucked donkey ballz was when it was towed to the impound yard (while I went to the hospital) I didn't get a chance to pick where it went. The damn tow truck driver left my driver's side window down about 3 inches and the fuckin moon roof open about the same for roughly 10 days til I was able to get there and shut them myself cuz th wouldn't do it. And yes it fuckin rained on and off for about 2-3 days and it got a little wet. Not terrible but still gonna get it professionally cleaned on the inside to get rid of the mildew and shit.

And as far as me I'm going to start going back to the gym sometime this week hopefully depending on how I feel. Lower back and neck are still sore. I was wearing my seatbelt so glad it wasn't worse.

oh man, they left your car windows open lol shiit, youre paying them to keep it in the lot, least they can do is put some trash bags over the window, its not like you broke the law and the car got impounded lol take it easy when you get back to the gym , at least with carrying around heavy weights, easy to kink something and be out longer after a fender bender.

Yeah man I know right you'd think they'd have put them up for me. I mean hell they had the keys lol. Heck when I went up there there was a huge 9x12 tarp laying right beside my car they could've thrown over it lol.
Yeah man I'm taking it easy in the gym these first couple weeks back especially. I've lost a little bit of weight which is not surprising but I'll get it back. I've got some Anadrol, Tbol, Var, and some Superdrol along with Test E. I'll throw in something when I figure out which one I want to do lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.