Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i have been back to work. went back to taxi driving and have been trying to save money. trying to limit my spending on "supplements", still keeping up with my lifting and my recovery from the disease of addiction. have also just started learning some IT stuff on professor messer, with the hope of getting some certifications so that i'm not driving a cab forever. i'll still pop in from time to time, and hopefully can become a little more active again.

bossman said:
i have been back to work. went back to taxi driving and have been trying to save money. trying to limit my spending on "supplements", still keeping up with my lifting and my recovery from the disease of addiction. have also just started learning some IT stuff on professor messer, with the hope of getting some certifications so that i'm not driving a cab forever. i'll still pop in from time to time, and hopefully can become a little more active again.
bossman

Thanks for the update brother.Glad to hear that you're working and on the right track to getting things in your life where you want them to be.Every day is another opportunity to take further steps towards our goals man.Thats how you have to think.NEVER waste 1 single day that isnt help move you in a positive direction.

It sounds like you're making wise choices towards that end my friend.Thats whats important that many do not do then complain how much their lives suck!! Much props to you for succeeding where those others have failed.STAY THE COURSE BROTHER.Take care of business first and we'll all be here for you when you have more free time.

I can't add anything to what my brother FIST says, he is a very wise man and friend to us all. Hang in there you will get there BB.Eyes on the prize!!!!!

learning is always a wise decision, you can do it . happy to offer any help you need in that IT stuff

thank you bros

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.