Source info

Roc

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
With all the great sources here, I’d like to here who you guys love to use? I’m hearing great things about snake, and I won the auction for mastery and I’m excited to try his gear, but wanna hear from you guys, good or bad doesn’t matter. Thanks in advance

I’ve used Snake the last several years, great guy and great gear. I have used several other labs in the past not all were on EG (Proform, Krazie, BGS, TMM) to name a few. Snake has never disappointed and I hope he sticks around for a long time.

I’ve used Kai a couple times as well, no complaints. He carries several items that aren’t easily found, at least in the places I’ve looked.

Don't like to pick one over another....they are all top notch otherwise they would not be sponsors on this great board. Have not had the opportunity to use all of 'em yet but have never received any experiences from the I have.

I've used so many... And loved so many. Snake, Greek God, Clarity (longevity there fellas!!), Joker, Kai, Drakon (one of the best), TMM was awesome in his time. Haven't had Mastery yet, or Honest... But, soon!

I’ve used Mastery and Love his gear. Looking forward to try Snake as I have seen nothing but positive feedback.

Reactions: Roc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.