Not open for further replies.

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone have a LEGIT domestic online source to buy good peps for good costs? The ones I ran were given to me but no name on it other than what it was inside. I know a lot of research companies out there to select from.. I want a good one.

Must have over looked the Peps they offer. Thanks bro. Just bought some gear from dyel again this week. Could have added it haha

Shoot me a msg when you get a chance for the coupon code if you don't mind.

Blasson, those were from greatwhitepeptide.com cant remember if it has a 's' at the end.... anyways its heen a couple years since i used them, but i really liked there peps. Ive heard a lot of mixed reviews on GWP. Thats why i wanted to post this in this section, i pmed you too, but wanted to hear what other guys thought of them . I only used there peps, but like i said, i had GREAT results with them and i believe you liked them too. Its been a couple years since i last used them so idk about them anymore.

I've ordered peps from a lot of different RC's. But, the brst, by far, has been Progen Peptides!! Iron dragon comes in second...mainly because they're so damn expensive

I just ordered some items from "Toms" have heard nothing but great stuff he is a little more but I prefer high quality over saving a few bucks and not knowing what I get.

Not saying anything about the others....just so many references for this guy it's hard to pass up.

TSizemore said:
I've ordered peps from a lot of different RC's. But, the brst, by far, has been Progen Peptides!! Iron dragon comes in second...mainly because they're so damn expensive
TSizemoreMy sponsor would agree with you I'm gonna try them

Progen is good and so far so good with their quality and deals, irondragon is awesome and reliable but expensive.

mjr is the only i know that has good caber at a good price for now. Hope they last
Heard good things superior but haven't tried yet.
Haven't tried Toms yet either need to check them out.

Tom's has been recommended a couple times and I've communicated with him....his list is not exhaustive, but has most of the popular things. He's a little pricey as well, but I've heard nothing but good things about him

How do you get toms info? Is it a website or email? I would like to check out some things.

Email....
Anybody decides to share this....do it via PM please.

Progen is gtg, both chem and peps. I use them exclusively. They always have at least 30% or more off coupons. There not hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.