Southern sarms mk677

BigKev

MOD
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Got some on the way.... Looking for anyone with experience with the compound but more specifically from Southern Sarms..... Dosage... Results?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Iv tried the cardarine from them but didn’t see anything from it so good luck brother hopefully it works out

i've used southern sarms numerous times, always been pleased this compound i however havent

Yea man, it still good to run for appetite boost. I wish it was more cost effective across the board.

i'd run it with some cjc w/dac to maximize those pulses if i were you. might get kind of pricey tho

2 mg per week should be good

Landed today.... Going to run 25mg per night for 60 days.... If I feel like it's working I'll re- up and continue for 60 more.... Then it's on to real gh

Been running 25mgs every night for over a week.... Sleep is wonderful... Loving it so far

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.