Spring 14' Cut Cycle Ideas

Augustwest

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So this sept i start my 12 week Test/EQ run with a Tbol kickstart, full on bulk.

Starting to get things together for my spring cut. I know ill prolly get flamed but my mainstay will be Test Enth. Still not ready for ED or EOD pinning, and I dont bloat much at all on it, so itl be fine. That being said im considering running the following.

Test E 500-750mg/week
Mast E 400-600mg/week
Primo E 400-600mg/week

going 12 weeks, so at week 6 or 7 ill bump the doses up.

Has anyone used both Mast and Primo in the same cycle? I know they are both DHT dervied steroids but dont rly wanna do Tren quite yet. I know both will give similar results when looked at side by side, but im curious on peoples reviews on using them both together

They are the perfect complement to each other. I'd suggest TrenE in there, but if you don't want to, that's fine too. I would, however, think about a TestP kick start, say 3 weeks. If your bf% is @ around 10% I'd say think about Anavar also.

I wouldn't worry about the DHT if you've never had prostate problems, just watch your blood work, and pay attention to how your prostate feels. Primo and Masteron are mild as far as gear is concerned. Personally I'd definitely add Anavar. I think your cut cycle looks awesome bro.

i was under the impression the the MINIMUM dose of primo would be 600mg/week. at any rate it looks good. mast is a very under-rated cutter IMO..everyone talks about how godly tren is...yes it works but mast is a beast in its own right.

agree with hanzo...var would make it a SHREWD cutter.

I was most def considering Anavar but again didnt want to over-do the DHT. No prostate problems, esp since i run hawthorne berry on cycle, but i am balding, so Id be running ketoconazole shampoo and finasteride to help with that.

I might add im about 16-17% BF right now, cutting til sept, so hopefully im closer to 10, but doubtfull ill be 10% when i begin my cut after bulking all winter

For cut cycles I run 250-300mg of test/week test e is fine. And on mast and primo I'd run 600mg of each per week. I'm currently doing 300mg test e and 600mg tren e along with clen and t3. Ur cycle should be great man

I have run Mast and Primo together, but at low doses. Never had a problem....did get a little water and had some gyno around week 6. But, that was probably the Tren A and Prop. Var was run at 75mg Ed for this cycle. I ran this for 12 weeks. Started T3/Clen at 10 and continued for 6 weeks. Primo ran 14 weeks I believe and kept the Var through the T3/Clen. Shredded like a veteran crossfitter geared up for a Spartan Run when I was all done!

TSizemore said:
I have run Mast and Primo together, but at low doses. Never had a problem....did get a little water and had some gyno around week 6. But, that was probably the Tren A and Prop. Var was run at 75mg Ed for this cycle. I ran this for 12 weeks. Started T3/Clen at 10 and continued for 6 weeks. Primo ran 14 weeks I believe and kept the Var through the T3/Clen. Shredded like a veteran crossfitter geared up for a Spartan Run when I was all done!
TSizemore
Damn, I bet you were shredded. That sounds like an awesome cycle.

What was your diet like on that Tsize. I tried T3/Alb combo and it just made me feel like total shit. I was fairly low cal and was cycling carbs. Id like to try clen this time but i heard its even worse for sides

Augustwest said:
What was your diet like on that Tsize. I tried T3/Alb combo and it just made me feel like total shit. I was fairly low cal and was cycling carbs. Id like to try clen this time but i heard its even worse for sides
Augustwestdef worse for sides..

Augustwest said:
AugustwestI stuck with a basic eat good diet. I didn't cycle carbs or anything. Just kept up with eating fairly clean.

TSizemore said:
Augustwest said:
AugustwestI stuck with a basic eat good diet. I didn't cycle carbs or anything. Just kept up with eating fairly clean.

I never suffered sides with clen, except elevated bp, you?

Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
Augustwest said:

I never suffered sides with clen, except elevated bp, you?
No....just the jitters. BP was only slightly elevated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.