Spring/summer

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Hello EG!!! We are seeing a glimmer of hope that the cold weather is over!!! Time to change up routines. What is everyone gonna be running for their spring/summer cycles? I have started back and pretty much been in a cruise due to having to watch after my wife here lately, now she is doing better I am about to turn it up a little bit. I will be running a basic Test, EQ cycle while adding 50-75 mg of proviron a day. Nothing to crazy right now, gonna see how this goes and will judge from there. Let's here it, what's on deck for you guys/gals?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

cruising on 250 mg test c with 2 iu hgh and 400 mcg of T4. at the start of my long, slow cut 🙂 thinking about what's coming later on. i have some mast e and a ton of orals, plenty of test c and e, lots of transdermal trest, plenty of deca. was thinking of picking up some dien e and/or npp but don't know that it's really necessary. i should be able to form a couple of nice lean blasts with what i've got on hand and the money might be better spent on more gh and/or peptides.

cruising on 250 mg test c with 2 iu hgh and 400 mcg of T4. at the start of my long, slow cut 🙂 thinking about what's coming later on. i have some mast e and a ton of orals, plenty of test c and e, lots of transdermal trest, plenty of deca. was thinking of picking up some dien e and/or npp but don't know that it's really necessary. i should be able to form a couple of nice lean blasts with what i've got on hand and the money might be better spent on more gh and/or peptides.
bossmanI see why your name is "Bossman" lol. Sitting NICE

cruising on 250 mg test c with 2 iu hgh and 400 mcg of T4. at the start of my long, slow cut 🙂 thinking about what's coming later on. i have some mast e and a l ton of orals, plenty of test c and e, lots of transdermal trest, plenty of deca. was thinking of picking up some dien e and/or npp but don't know that it's really necessary. i should be able to form a couple of nice lean blasts with what i've got on hand and the money might be better spent on more gh and/or peptides.
bossmanCareful with that amount of T4. I've seen that amount completely shut down a thyroid. Not saying it will happen to you, there are other multiple factors that would come into play, but, that is definitely a cautionary dose. 😉

haha. not as nice as i'd like but things could be a lot worse

i thought 400 mcg was the recommended dose for T4. should i back off to 200?

i thought 400 mcg was the recommended dose for T4. should i back off to 200?
bossmanPersonally, 200mcg is a solid dosing protocol. There may be others here that think differently, but, just about everyone that's been here any real length of time will say I'm a "less is more" kind of guy. Some will agree with the high dose, but, there is a definite point of diminished returns and in my opinion, 400mcg is well above that.

I don't worry about you too much, you've always been level headed and I've never seen you do anything reckless.... so, if you're listening to your body, and feel comfortable then proceed. But, I will say "I told you so" if you come back in 6 months with a thyroid issue. 😉

just read some dosing info. i agree that 200 should be sufficient and am gonna walk it back tomorrow morning. Thanks T!

just read some dosing info. i agree that 200 should be sufficient and am gonna walk it back tomorrow morning. Thanks T!
bossmanWell shit!! So much for "I told you so"! I was really looking forward to saying that......... NOT!! 😉

Ok, I started out this spring with just a basic test and EQ cycle, I have decided to turn it up a little. Here is what I am gonna run the rest of my cycle:
Test 400/ week
NPP 600/ week
EQ 700/ week
Anavar 40MG EOD
I believe I will do well on this cycle this round, I will let you all know how I am doing from time to time. Thanks

40mg Anavar EOD?
The rest of your cycle intrigues me.... with those dosages, do you find more of a cutting effect or gain effect?

40mg Anavar EOD?
The rest of your cycle intrigues me.... with those dosages, do you find more of a cutting effect or gain effect?
TSizemoreMy body responds well to these compounds, I am in no way looking to bulk really big, I like to stay leaned out and dry with the hard look. Last summer I ran similar stack and had great progress. I'm always mixing and matching. As far as the comments about the dick cause NPO, I have never 1 time had any problem with deca dick, beginning to think it's BS

My dick would b dead with 600 npp and only 400 test

LMAO!! I thought you guys would have forgot about the goat roping by now. Never gonna live it down!!

LMAO!! I thought you guys would have forgot about the goat roping by now. Never gonna live it down!!
EmanLmao!! Some things are permanently etched into our psyche.... You, goat wrangling is definitely a keeper! 🙂

I'm with you, as far as the leaner, hard look goes. Mass monster was never my game. I was just curios about the EOD dose of Anavar, and how well you feel you benefited from that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.