Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok gonna try to explain this
I cant do a regular bar squat, my one leg junk but i simply cant get the bar into position
I am unable to force it from below like I did years ago, best I can get the bar is absolute top of the neck

Im simply way to stiff i the chest/shoulders plus my gimp side

Stretching doesnt help much

Any ideas ? I got a charity event coming up I might be a gimp but took first in bench last year
Want to actually put squat numbers in even if its the bar!

IVe tried damn near everything with no luck, I cant move like a normal person and so stiff

Zerchers are what I depend on now a days

im wanting to do actual squats for the competition..

attempt after attempt i FINALLY got the bar into position on a smith
It HURTS lol chest is so tight but I did it
Now to see if I can under a regular bar..

as far as i know yes...but i was able to finally get it on smith after months if not years of trying
gonna see if can carry over to reg bar. next hurdle is the unrack, my leg is garbage bad bad limp wo weight. this gonna be fun 😛

did 3 sets today back squats on smith, then 3 zercher, low setting rack pulls, hack squats, few others gimps trying to force the legs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.