Squats!!!

C

Camzilla

Leg day today. Oh yeah baby, ass in the grass!!! Love me some squats.

MassD likes to squat until his balls bang against the floor!

i'm supposed to hit legs today but the guys called and wanna box tonight so i might wait for legs tomorrow. it gets hard to do both i tell ya

Fuck boxing. Its easy to get knocked out if you have no foundation to stand on. Hit the legs and box if your up to it.

I skipped leg day...

FML! Closed for maintenance on equipment! Wont reopen till later and im on kiddo duty this afternoon.

The best laid plans........

@ least u got a good excuse!

I suppose. Now I got nothing to break up the monotony of eating.

Ok, so here's the dealio. I picked up a pair of knee wraps this morning before doing squats. Nvr used them
Before so I watched a few youtube videos on how to properly wrap, as well as got one of the lifters where I bought them to wrap my knees the first time so Id know what it is supposed to feel like when done properly. Ive had minor knee problems over the years and decided that rather than risk a mid-life injury id just be more cautious with my joints, i aint 25 anymore ya know.

VERY surprised at the difference vs raw lifting. I have a new PR by 20lbs! it was pretty cool, nothing to think about besides driving upwards. Best $30 Ive spent in a looooong time.

One question though, should I also wrap my knees for dl?

No don't wrap your knees for dead lift. And only use them for squats when you get around 4 or 500lbs. The wraps help. But they also take away from your natural growth and strength. Just like a belt wraps are a great tool. When used properly. Don't use them for sets of ten. Use them when you go heavy. Good luck.

Legs will tell you if a man is a true gym rat or just a fake ass wanting to be hardcore.

Got some deads in today. Good chit!
Got 355 for 3, and 365 up once with good form. Planning on being up on the 405 for reps video this summer.

I think this may not be the summer to cut, we'll see. I dont wanna jeopardize my increases in strength for the sake of vanity.

Camzilla said:
Got some deads in today. Good chit!
Got 355 for 3, and 365 up once with good form. Planning on being up on the 405 for reps video this summer.

I think this may not be the summer to cut, we'll see. I dont wanna jeopardize my increases in strength for the sake of vanity.
Camzilla
Looks like the race is on Cam!! CHALLENGEEEEEE!!

If I can get my sick old ass to the gym tomorrow I'll give it a go and hopefully not keel over :-\

Come at me Brah!

Im starting the "Closer to social security than my 30's" deadlifting club lol!

IronFox said:
If I can get my sick old ass to the gym tomorrow I'll give it a go and hopefully not keel over :-
IronFox
These youngsters don't get it Iron. We take our time at our age.

Young guys pay attention:

2 bulls on a hilltop looking down at all the pretty young hefers.
Young bull says "hey lets run down there and fuk a hefer".
Old bull says "nah, lets walk down there and fuk 'em all".

Slow and steady wins the race (and can still walk 2 days later).

Camzilla said:
IronFox said:
If I can get my sick old ass to the gym tomorrow I'll give it a go and hopefully not keel over :-
IronFox
These youngsters don't get it Iron. We take our time at our age.

Young guys pay attention:

2 bulls on a hilltop looking down at all the pretty young hefers.
Young bull says "hey lets run down there and fuk a hefer".
Old bull says "nah, lets walk down there and fuk 'em all".

Slow and steady wins the race (and can still walk 2 days later).

nice joke but it makes complete sense...I'm no spring chicken anymore that's for sure!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.