Stallone: Proof that HGH is the fountain of youth

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Just finished watching Expendables 2 and dude is still lean as shit at 66 years old.

movie was so horrible i couldnt watch it

LOL I grew up watching all those guys! SO TO ME it was fucking badass seeing them all in their last action film I nearly had a full fledge boner the entire time and was fist pumping everytime I saw one of my heros LMAO And chuck norris dropping his own chuck norris joke was priceless... those jokes were written on every portashitter wall in ramadi and they higher ups ended up getting chuck on base to visit the troops because of it. and yea SLY IS FUCKING RIPPED BRO

The movies is good both of them so far.
is watching then old action heroes working together that makes it good.
and yeah u can tell steroids are good.
it keep us men even at ages where we should be in the ER room or strolling down the road in a wheel chair,.

it was over the top dumb to me

I just like my action somewhat believable

As long as film quality is legit (btw they cut corners on their CGI guy) and people are round house kicking knives into dudes chest, Chuck Norris smokes like 87 dudes in .8 seconds...I'm happy lol

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.