stamina and quickness

A

Anonymous

My teenage son is really kicking my butt these days at basketball!

What aas or anything else will help my stamina and quickness?
both of which really suck right now

mast, var, tbol, gh, etc?

of course, i know that!
but what drugs and suppls are good for stamina and quickness?

Come on, somebody here has to know what drugs or suppl will boost stamina and quickness

all of AAS increase red blood cell production and that allows you to hold more oxegen. you either need to donate blood and probable actually train cardio

EPI or ventolin. Quickness is trained only. Speed and agility drills. Ladder, box jumps, sprints, cone drills. All important in athleticism.

I'm starting training like that next week for much the same reason. I haven't done anything to increase my athleticism in years, now I'm a slug.

Old post but I was looking thru the forums and getting to k ow the llace. In my experience eq really helps me with my endurance and for quickness winny really makes the wheels rolls faster due to the tendon tightening effects it has. As we know winny can cause some joint discomfort in many but there's a reason runners like this stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.