Stanzolol experiences

Southerncross

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey fellas. So I'm going to throw an oral in soon...the only ones i have experience in is dianabol amd drol ( loved drol)

Im really leaning toward stanzolol as a friend of mine said he gets really good strength gains....and some quality muscle gains...but then i read it mainly hardens tissue.

First time taking oral winny what would you guys recommend. I will be getting 100ct 20mg from a vendor here. I've heard 40 all the way to guys taking 100....

What's some of you bros experiences with oral stanz? Strength? Any quality muscle gains noticeable...

Im figuring 5-6 weeks duration depending on the dosage you recpmmend.

Oh...bodyweight 200lbs (not sure of that matters) and currently taking t cyp @ 400mg week.

personally strength gains to me were negligible, and experience has been mostly people without much dark side experience brag about strength gains from winny

been so long ago dont remember tbh. Just remember anadrol, superdrol, test etc far better for strength

My strength went through the roof on Winny 50mg Ed. I agree with the other poster it really does dry up the joints. Gains weren’t there though to justify the feeling of old dry joints. Only ran it one time and that was my last time running it.

Wow...joint pain that bad...last time! Must of kinda sucked. Especially the no gains part.
I was really wanting to try something else that had more quality gains than drol...maybe var? If not....nack to abombing it is!

Tbol is a major consideration...however i was worried with one thing....since tbol is so closely related to dianabol....i personally cant take dianabol due to some extreme bacne it gives me...nothing else does except dbol...and its bad.....however i do know that dbol stimulates some gland and had a pretty high conversion rate...i even ran it with ai and still got the sides.
Everyone praises tbol....so maybe thats what i can go with.
Whats a sweet spot for you all mg and duration wise with it?
Thanks for all the feedback

Tbol is a major consideration...however i was worried with one thing....since tbol is so closely related to dianabol....i personally cant take dianabol due to some extreme bacne it gives me...nothing else does except dbol...and its bad.....however i do know that dbol stimulates some gland and had a pretty high conversion rate...i even ran it with ai and still got the sides.
SoutherncrossI feel that your bacne with dbol was an estro side.... There is none of that with tbol... No conversion.... Shouldn't be an issue

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Southerncross
I’d say start off at 40-50mg depending on what milligram Tbol tabs or capsules you get. And if you feel the need to raise the dosage then add another 10-20mgs.

When I cycle Tbol best result was 20mg tab taken 3 times per day spread out. This protocol worked very well 1st 4 to 6 wks along with other compounds. I also use Tbol for pwo 30 mgs gives a nice push with no sides. Inject Tbol is nice but hard to come by.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.