Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
https://news.starbucks.com/news/starbucks-green-cup

A single line connects the figures. A coffee farmer, a family, a barista, friends embracing. A mosaic of more than a hundred people drawn in one continuous stroke is featured on a new Starbucks green cup.
The new green cup is available exclusively in U.S. Starbucks stores starting today (November 1), for a limited time while supplies last.
“The green cup and the design represent the connections Starbucks has as a community with its partners (employees) and customers. During a divisive time in our country, Starbucks wanted to create a symbol of unity as a reminder of our shared values, and the need to be good to each other,” said Howard Schultz, chairman and ceo.
Starbucks commissioned artist Shogo Ota to create the artwork. His threaded design represents shared humanity and connection, serving as a symbol for stitching people together as a united community.

I have never been a fan if Starbucks because I prefer tea to coffee but I used to have tea and a snack there every day while in NYC or Tucson because they offer free wifi. I like their cup, it is famous.

millenium girl said:
I have never been a fan if Starbucks because I prefer tea to coffee but I used to have tea and a snack there every day while in NYC or Tucson because they offer free wifi. I like their cup, it is famous.
millenium girl
and over priced

Progressiveness is a joke. STARBUCKS is aligned with Dems and constantly pushes the lib agenda. Anyone with different political view is shunned in the name of tolerance of course. I stop in Mon thru Thurs before work and listen to their employees talk about politics only to be amazed at there overall ignorance and lack of common sense on how things really work.

Hogslayer said:
Progressiveness is a joke. STARBUCKS is aligned with Dems and constantly pushes the lib agenda. Anyone with different political view is shunned in the name of tolerance of course. I stop in Mon thru Thurs before work and listen to their employees talk about politics only to be amazed at there overall ignorance and lack of common sense on how things really work.
Hogslayer
as is conservatism

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back