started a small all EGH cycle...

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i have been cutting for summer.. slowly dropped from 220 to 195... only running trt test (125-150mg a week).. used some hgh frag (not real impressed)..

now i've started a NPP (300mg a week) and masteron ( 600mg a week) cycle on top of my trt... gonna run it for 8-10 weeks. looking to fill my muscles back out some while continuing to drop fat.

first pin of EGH in my ventro glute was through a 25g since it's thin MCT oil.. smooth as i remembered... we'll see if there is any PIP tomorrow

honestly... i'm considering scheduling a photo shot for my bday in june... since i don't compete.. something to give me that extra motivation... if i go ahead and pay for it now...i will be more likely to make sure i look great to make it worth it...

starting point pics... not looking to add size... just hold onto and fill out...while i continue my cut
[krustus april 26 2.jpg expired]

Attachments

• krustus flex april 26.webp
    krustus flex april 26.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 48
Good deal Krustus. I am going to be starting a similar cycle very soon. The NPP should help to get those muscles to pop a bit more and the mast may harden them up. Do you have an ideal number for the weight loss or are going with what the mirror says. The later being the smarter choice in my book. Also, whats the heaviest you have been? You have a frame that looks like it is fairly big and wants to be filed back out. If getting that movie star look is your goal, I would not be surprised if dropping down to 185 before you rebuild is what its gonna take before this is all said and done.

i just want to remain less than 200... i have been as high as 225 without being fat... but i feel way better lighter.

and my frame is really about average... i graduated high school at less than 140

but i was thinking 180-185 might be where i need to go... been a while since i was that light... probably will feel really nice.

i have not been doing any clean eating,.. watching carbs or anything up to this point.. just eating a decent amount of protein and counting calories...and of course intermittent fasting. i only eat lunch and dinner...so both meals can be a little over 1000cals and still drop weight

that allows me to live a little when i do eat...which really helps an old family man... i eat ice cream several days a week... bojangles and pizza hut.. just try to come in under my calories and hit my protein goal

might take some more perfect nutrition later on down the road ...but all is working well right now

I am always amazed by how my body reacts to the food I put in it. I know you can still lose weight with the whole cals out vs in but my body starts to look different if I eat cleaner and I get much better overall results in terms of looks as just opposed to weight lost. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Thank you posting Krustus. We welcome all types of feed back.

Nice plan - nice pics - Interested in seeing what the Masteron and NPP will do after a few weeks. Very nice bro

doing an injection this morning and just thought..."damn these EGH bottles look great..especially those 20ml".. and this shit is painless so far!...loving it

Attachments

• egh .webp
    egh .webp
    187.5 KB · Views: 32
What is this bojangles you speak of?

Krustus you have older labels. Wait till you get the new labels.

since i started this cycle it has been harder to continue the calories i was on previously... damn... i'm hungry...lol

i was on around 2200-2300 cals... but that is tough with the NPP and mast e in my system... i didn't expect it to be that noticeable!

krustus said:
since i started this cycle it has been harder to continue the calories i was on previously... damn... i'm hungry...lol

i was on around 2200-2300 cals... but that is tough with the NPP and mast e in my system... i didn't expect it to be that noticeable!
krustus
Suck it up you old wimp.... 😉 J/K brother, keep that photo shoot in mind and think of the end results.

skinless chicken, its ok to have some barbecue sauce, go to drop the pizza and fried chicken so often, one meal or two meals a week as cheats.

I posted my whole diet, give it a look, plenty of similar ones on the net so you can have some variety . control the bad fats and the timing of the carbs

I was scrolling through the thread looking for photos of Mrs Krutus. Next time have her pose holding your gear lol

i'm scheduling the photo shoot shortly after my 48th bday... a little after july 4th...

i'm not shooting for contest ripped ..but i want to get to at least 10ish percent..

will the peak week strategies used by competitors still be an option at 10% or so.. or is there a different strategie for that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.